1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Magical, Dark Themed, Modern
My name is Dante, At least that is my preferred name to use for Characters in Roleplays or Profile names. I am 18 years old and love all kinds of Rp's. I am more then comfortable with explicit and smut/erotic material and have been roleplaying for about 3-4 years. I try my best to adapt and adjust to my partners desires and interests as well as keep them informed of my activity and response availability (I of course expect the same) I also like to get to know my partners through OOC and am open to anyone simply to talk, RP, vent, discuss, debate, whatever you need. I enjoy giving advice and helping others get through their troubles or whatever may trouble them. Please don't be afraid to shoot me a direct PM to RP (That is where I prefer to RP anyway) I also enjoy working together to build original plots for pairings. As well as enjoying Fandoms, fantasy, etc.

Hey Dante!
2cs8jns.png

It's awesome to have to here, and I can tell we're going to see some pretty cool RP's from you in the future!
Seeing as you're new, head on over to the "Newbie Care Package" thread to pick up a guided tour around Iwaku as well as some free graphics to spiffy up your RP threads ^^

Also, here are some helpful starter threads for ya'. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Hi there Dante, welcome to the site~ :D

Welcome Dante !

You'll find that all your smut needs and desires can be fulfilled within the Libertene section . If you need a partner - in - erotica you can always do a one x one partner search. :) Or, if you're in a chaste mood, there's always RP to be had in the Interest Checks and OOC sign up section.

Have fun , and enjoy the new and improved site ! :)

Hello there Dante.

Welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy the new update.

I'm sure you'll have a blast here. Have fun ;)

Yay a new Iwaku roleplayer, double welcome to the site.

From ya random cat Raina

Welcome to Iwaku

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm a bit late on the draw here but I hope that you've been finding everything a-ok!
Everything is new and fancy and shiny so if you have questions, the Help Desk that Ali linked is a great place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.