Hello everyone! I'm new!

D

Derseren

Original poster
Well I've been roleplaying for about eight or so years now. I think. I do a little bit of solo writing as well and am currently trying to get a fantasy novel published.

I used to roleplay on Gaia back in the early part of last decade, but that place has seen better days so I decided to google "roleplay community" and this place popped up. I actually got my start by writing Ocarina of Time fanfiction back on the Zeldapower website, but that was probably while some of you were in preschool.

Anyway, I hope this place can give my creativity a new home and I hope I make some new friends here.

Survey Says:

What nicknames do you like to be called? Jerk, Late for Dinner and Benny 'the Vending Machine" Nelson

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Inside I'm a 12 years old girl but outside I'm a 21 year old security guard with big dreams and a little heart.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Anything with 90s style vampires. You know, the ones that actually hurt people.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Stereotypical Russian hitmen named Vlad who listen to Beethoven.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? If Space Kitten includes Nyan Cat that would be awesome.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! "Brackish" by Kittie *LOTS AND LOTS OF ANGRY FEMALE METAL VOCALS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND*

Why hello there, welcome to Iwaku!
Best of luck to you on your novel!

This place will be a fine fit for your creativity!

wow... Gaia online, Zelda ,you and me... we can be pretty darn good friends... if I was on gaia in 010, lol anywho WELCOME to the roleplays I'm Ruikio *cough*God'sWolfDog*cough* and ask if there is anything you want to know... and such.

wow... Gaia online, Zelda ,you and me... we can be pretty darn good friends... if I was on gaia in 010, lol anywho WELCOME to the roleplays I'm Ruikio *cough*God'sWolfDog*cough* and ask if there is anything you want to know... and such.

So how is this place? Do people get up to dark stuff or is it pretty fluffy most of the time?

There's alot of both more so of the dark stuff but yeah.

Awesome. Looks like I'll fit in juuust fine. >:)

alrighty....(this is insanity speaking)and dont worry if your head get's cut off we'll fix it when we get duct tape out of the freezer.

Duct tape in the freezer?

Now that is some serious insanity. I keep mine on my desk at all times.

Well first of all, Welcome to the Community! I was also a member of Gaia back in 08 D: I know I know and like you I found myself wanting to google "Roleplay Community" c: So here I am! Hehe. I shall name you Durdy xD IT'S PERFECT!

Also, you can see your post count by clicking your name/going to your profile and then clicking"Activity" which is by the "costumize my profile"

Another Jer- another guy late for dinner. Awesome.

But I'm not complaining, since I'm late to welcome you as well.

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
AND WELCOME, WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Here, have some cookies, Derseren.

335820.jpeg

Don't try to fool me- I know your inner 12-yr-old appreciates the pinkyness.
Hurry, sometimes my niece steals the cookies I give to the new victims.

Have fun....

Omg I just logged on using my mobile phone and discovered that there's actually a mobile version of this site! I'm in love!

And soon, that mobile style might actually work right! 8D Welcome to the community!