Hello Everyone! ^_^

C

Chester

Original poster
What is up everybody? I`m Chester, but you can call me Luís if you want (though it`s not so kewl :c)!

I`m 18 years-old, and I´m from Porto. I am studying Chemical Engineering.

I love roleplaying! Since I have met the epic Final Fantasy` sequel, I`m addicted to it. I prefer adventure roleplays and any type of adventures are fun! :)

I do more Group roleplays because I think it is more interactive and not so humdrum.

At my free times I love listening to music (Rock mainly), playing guitar, hanging out with my friends and playing MMORPG (is there someone who plays RIFT?).

Currently I`m listening to Dream Theater - Take The Time. Btw, Dream Theater is my favorite band.

I think that`s it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Chester! I hope you settle in well and enjoy roleplaying!! I joined not too long ago and wanted to feel welcome, and was glad when people made me feel that way. I thought I would do the same, so I hope you have a great time! :confetti:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Cool. Dream Theatre is a great band. I've been on a Mastodon tear as of late.

I also play music. Guitar, bass, drum and vocals.

Reactions: Chester
*Bows* Hello there new comer. I am Hiroki Shoma and i am welcoming you to Iwaku. *Stands straight and hands a golden card with my name and info on it.* If you want a friend or simply want to Rp, let me know.

Reactions: Chester
Greetings Luis, welcome to the siiiiiiite!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person