Hello Everyone! <3

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cyrine Lafafel, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Hi! I'm new here, and just wanted to say hello and hopefully find some RP buddies. :3
    You can call my Cyrine or a nickname you come up with. Just check out my profile and if your interested in RPing with me just shoot me a private message and basically explain to me how to use this site. ._. I am new to this site, so I do apologize for not knowing these things.

2. Hiiiii Cyrine! :D Welcome to the site!

3. Hello Diana! c:
    Thank you so much for welcoming me! <3

4. Hey new Comer welcome to Iwaku. I am Domeki Sato...and it's a great pleasure to meet you. If you need an RP buddy....Just give me a shout. tumblr_lzaijmFSFo1r5bb19.gif

5. Welcome to the Madness.. XD. Please enjoy your stay ~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you for the welcome though welcoming me into madness? Not necessary my entire life is madness! xD lol

• Love Love x 1

8. This is a different type of Insanity actually .. ~ fu fu ..

Enjoy your stay ^^

9. I will surely enjoy my stay and embrace this newfound insanity. <3

• Love Love x 1
  10. Hello!

11. -gundam accidently kicks wall down- W-What! oops my bad (not) didn't mean to kick the wall (not). Well, this only means one thing! Iwaku Warm Welcome! by ShiroKiyoshi
    WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

12. Oh well,honestly I dont know what to write in.Atleast I did before my laziness took over me,anywayyyy...Welcome to IWAKU~!!

Have fun and dont forget to vote,okay? *Gives a wink to the new person*

13. *
    *Rolling on the floor dieing of laughter* Oh my goodness hun thank you for such a warm welcome! <3 that made my day. :D

14. You are quite welcome.

15. Oh thank you so much dearie <3
    Not try to sound stupid... But... What do you mean by voting? ._.

16. Iwaku is competing for number one if you goto forums you'll notice a banner right below are small tabs one says "Vote!"

17. Oh, ok! Thank you! <3

18. No problem.