Hello Everyone! <3

C

Cyrine Lafafel

Original poster
Hi! I'm new here, and just wanted to say hello and hopefully find some RP buddies. :3
You can call my Cyrine or a nickname you come up with. Just check out my profile and if your interested in RPing with me just shoot me a private message and basically explain to me how to use this site. ._. I am new to this site, so I do apologize for not knowing these things.

Hiiiii Cyrine! :D Welcome to the site!

Hey new Comer welcome to Iwaku. I am Domeki Sato...and it's a great pleasure to meet you. If you need an RP buddy....Just give me a shout.tumblr_lzaijmFSFo1r5bb19.gif

Welcome to the Madness.. XD. Please enjoy your stay ~

-gundam accidently kicks wall down- W-What! oops my bad (not) didn't mean to kick the wall (not). Well, this only means one thing! Iwaku Warm Welcome! by ShiroKiyoshi
WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

Oh well,honestly I dont know what to write in.Atleast I did before my laziness took over me,anywayyyy...Welcome to IWAKU~!!

Have fun and dont forget to vote,okay? *Gives a wink to the new person*

-gundam accidently kicks wall down- W-What! oops my bad (not) didn't mean to kick the wall (not). Well, this only means one thing! Iwaku Warm Welcome! by ShiroKiyoshi
WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

*Rolling on the floor dieing of laughter* Oh my goodness hun thank you for such a warm welcome! <3 that made my day. :D

Oh well,honestly I dont know what to write in.Atleast I did before my laziness took over me,anywayyyy...Welcome to IWAKU~!!

Have fun and dont forget to vote,okay? *Gives a wink to the new person*

Oh thank you so much dearie <3
Not try to sound stupid... But... What do you mean by voting? ._.

Iwaku is competing for number one if you goto forums you'll notice a banner right below are small tabs one says "Vote!"