Hello, comrades!

K

Kid Skeleton

Original poster
I'm Ghoulish Rectal Thermometer In Your Bunghole the 9th. Actually, not really, it's just Ghoul. To give a little info about myself.. I was born in the south. Which, when you think about it, isn't really the best place to be born when you're fucktastically interested in becoming a journalist or a writer. Okay, so.. um.. I don't know what else to say. I was gonna use that one thing in that one thread, but since I'm a complete dumbass, I decided to be a hipster and do this!

Well, that's the end of my introduction. Feel free to ask any questions! If there are any? I- okay. I'll just go.

Heeey, Ghoulish Rectal Thermometer In Your Bunghole the 9th! Or just Ghoul. Welcome to Iwaku! We hope you'll enjoy rp-ing with us. ^^ And don't let anything stop you from your goals if you really want to be a writer. :bouncy:

Hi Ghoul~! it's right to be a hipster.. I mean act like one hehe~ ^o^ I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Heya! Welcome to Iwaku, Rectal Thermometer! :D ... :| .... D: .... :D

(Let's make an appointment for later...)

*Ahem*

I hope you enjoy your stay and find many wonderful RPs to fill your time with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone will be close at hand to answer. :)

Again, welcome, and enjoy!

Hello there Ghoul. >:3 welcome to the community.