Hello c:

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

WipeoutXL

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Not after 10pm-4am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern
I used to RP on Amino a few years ago doing slice-of-life RPs. I used to be semi-literate, but I might've gotten a little rusty since then. I'm not sure why I've gotten the urge to RP again - maybe I just want a new (old) hobby :P

Hey there!

Nice to meet you, glad you found your way to iwaku! It's always exciting getting back into an old hobby. That's how I found iwaku a couple years back! And there's lots to explore on the site, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have about getting started.

If you need help with anything, please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to assist.

Take care and happy writing!

Reactions: WipeoutXL
Hey there!

Nice to meet you, glad you found your way to iwaku! It's always exciting getting back into an old hobby. That's how I found iwaku a couple years back! And there's lots to explore on the site, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have about getting started.

If you need help with anything, please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to assist.

Take care and happy writing!
Thanks for the tip, mod guy <:

hello and welcome to the site <3

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

• Love