Hello and welcome to my first thread!

F

Felix

Original poster
I thought I'd take the cheap option of filling out the questionnaire,

What do you prefer to be called?
Felix is fine! If I'm honest it's a relatively new pseudonym which I don't really know any nicknames for, Felix sort of fills the role.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Why is man not an option?! I am male.

How old are you?
It has been a long 24 years since my escape from the cave.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am extremely new to the site, I came across it whilst googling and I decided it was about time to get involved with some like minded people and not just sit at home attempting to write alone every night! Or even worse, sitting at home THINKING about attempting to write alone.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer group roleplays which, in turn, can spin off into single partner roleplays - that way more people can get their ideas in and help stop stories becomming stale. Issues can arise from group roleplays though, especially if someone decides to take the story down an unexpected and/or unwanted path.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Personally I'm a sofa kind of guy, it's not always due to laziness (though most of the time it is). I love to read, and I find there's no better time to read than when it's cold and wet outside and you have a warm fire lighting up the room and casting shadows about the corners. With a blanket wrapped around you and a cup of tea by your side you're perfectly equipped to delve into a wonderous land of magic and dragons, or fashion (depending on your tastes).

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Songs generally don't torment me. They're more for soothing the mind with melodies, but if I had to pick one that's stuck in my head it's unfortunately the parody song that someone made with Carl from the walking dead - "Carl Poppa". A friend thought it would be funny to link me to the song and I stuggle to get the lyrics out of my head.

I hope you enjoyed the brief read - I intend to read up on some of the active RP's going on at the moment and work my way around the site so that I can eventually, after soaking in information, start my own RP or join anothers.

~ Felix.

Welcome to the site! Nice to see another Golden Sun fan around here!

The amount of people who've never played, nor heard of Golden Sun astounds and upsets me!
Indeed. It's a great series! I admit I've only played the first game, but I'm hoping they add the second game to Virtual Console soon.

Indeed. It's a great series! I admit I've only played the first game, but I'm hoping they add the second game to Virtual Console soon.
I found the second game a lot more difficult, but interesting, engaging and fun none-the-less!

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*walks in and hands a soda to you* Hey there. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where insanity has no limits. *gives you a golden card with name and information writen on it* if you want a friend or simply want to rp, let me know. tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bz0wvvzadv4scgk8gks40co0c_1280.gif [/BCOLOR]

I've always been interested in playing it (GS), but never got around ever downloading it from the Wii "now U" shop, then Fire Emblem: Awakening came out and I just lost it. (Too bad there isn't a tanner or darker skin option for the MC though.)

Welcome to Iwaku Mr. Felix! Enjoy playing roles here!

Why thank you kind Sirs!
I appreciate the warm welcome.

~ Felix

(Edited to 'Sirs' as I felt rude only responding to one 'Sir'!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Hallo Felix, welcome to us! :D