Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malu

Original poster
Hello all,

I've joined due to a previous forum been shut down due to server issues. I've rp'd for many many years (yahoo chat room old). I enjoy one on one rp versus group rp. I'm hoping to find one or two good partners where we mesh well together and can create our own stories. I'd provide you with some sample intro posts...but since the last forum site has been down for a few months, I do not have access to them. However, I'm always willing to give an rp/partner a try and we can see if we are a good fit.

There are so many people here now, I am sure you'll find one or two fun peeps to play with! <3 Welcome to the community!

Hi and welcome!!

I know the feels! I left a forum as well and couln't get any of my old stuff - kinda made me sad, but I tried to see it as a fresh, new start! I wish you luck on finding partners and look forward to possibly getting to know you better =)

Welcome to Iwaku, new beginnings and lovely stories :3
Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Malu. I've lost quite a few sl's to forum closures as well. Especially when the forums gave no heads up that it was happening.

Welcome, I am fairly new to this site as well, feel free to hit me up for a play or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.