Hello all!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

Melee

Original poster
I wanted to say hello since I'm new to these forums, having literally just joined about five or so minutes ago. :p While I'm new to the forums I'm not new to RPing, and I really look forward to finding some great RPs to take part in.

Just a bit about myself: I'm a 22 year old Photography major attending Ohio State. I'm an avid gamer who spends too much time looking for new music on Spotify, and I love all kinds of art. Drawing, photography, painting, ceramics; you name it I've probably tried it or expressed interest in it. I really enjoy thunderstorms, Magic: The Gathering (I'm a sucker for the art on the cards), and swearing.

I love getting to know people so don't hesitate to send me a message to say hello!

Welcome to Iwaku Melee! I'm sure you would find amazing RPs to engage in at this site. The community is excellent and the staff are willing to help so make sure to call on them when you need one.

And interesting bit about yourself. I too find MTG art very captivating :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, Melee!

I'm October. Let us know if you need anything.

Hi there Melee! :3 Welcome to our site!

Heheh, welcome! I do MTG alters ;) love that game.

Welcome to Iwaku - where every day practically is a melee.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Drop me a line if you need anything, or if you just want to chat.