Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Adaptable
Hello everyone, it is very nice to meet you all. I am Toddo. I have never been let of this site, I did ani role play at one point but I think they deleted those accounts. I looked forward to seeing how this all goes.

Welcome, Robin!

Reactions: Gotham Knight Todd
Hiiii! I hope you can find all the fun stuff you're looking for! :D

Hi, Toddo, welcome to Iwaku! If you ever need help with anything around here, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of staff!

Beyond that, though, please browse through our humble site at your leisure! I hope you find plenty of fun people to RP with here :D

Welcome ! Nice to have ya!

Hello! Welcome!

Hi, Toddo, welcome to Iwaku! If you ever need help with anything around here, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of staff!

Beyond that, though, please browse through our humble site at your leisure! I hope you find plenty of fun people to RP with here :D
Hello and thank you :) I definitely will.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo
Not my dumbass thinking your pfp was Shiro from Voltron sbhshs

Anywhooo, welcome!! I hope you're able to find some roleplays and some partners you find enjoyable <3 Please don't hesitate to reach out to any interns or staff if you need any help! And if you have time, please hop into General Chatting and join us in our nonsense

Not my dumbass thinking your pfp was Shiro from Voltron sbhshs

Anywhooo, welcome!! I hope you're able to find some roleplays and some partners you find enjoyable <3 Please don't hesitate to reach out to any interns or staff if you need any help! And if you have time, please hop into General Chatting and join us in our nonsense
I can see where the mistake would be made. The comic this was pulled from is drawn in a sort of voltron way :) and thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^