Hello again~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

✦ みかん ✦

Original poster
"Oh, it's good to be back!"
tumblr_nc4o8e06Ut1r93xiko1_r1_500.gif

To all who remember, I used to be Kitsune! I was pretty active on here, but ended up poofing a little over a month ago. I had started Sophomore year and things were hella hectic. But they've calmed down enough that I suddenly remembered how I haven't been on in a while. It didn't feel right going back to my old account, so I deleted it and created a new one. New start, new me! I plan on cutting back on the group roleplays this time around since it never really worked out last go round. Plus, I'm more on mobile than my laptop, which is so much easier to use for group RPs.

I'm not really sure what else to say??? I'm sorry to all of those who I poofed on! Hopefully I'm better at time management and knowing my limits and just being a good person this time around ;;;

I hope to be able to reconnect with some old RP partners/good friends because they were another reason that I decided to try and come back.

Uh, I guess that's it? Here's to a second (and hopefully permanent because I really do enjoy Iwaku) try at this! I hope to meet new people and see some familiar faces!
THANK YOU FOR READING!
dcddde6f70aec37fb4896f33567c8b1ed97453a3_hq.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Weisenhart-senpai has noticed you! What will you do?

a) Run away
b) Run away
c) FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST RUN AWAY
d) Shoot him dead

Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
Welcome! It's good to have you back. ^^

• Thank You
Yo welcome back to Iwaku :afro:.

• Thank You
Status