Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
What do you prefer to be called?: I prefer to be called Nick or Nickboom nick...names are also acceptable :P
Boy, girl, or a mystery?: I'm a man
How old are you?: Just about 24 though I tend to act a bit silly for my age
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Pretty much I have done RP on other forums but never a forum just for RP so be gentle
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I prefer group things I personally have never done a one on one RP before but I'm up for it if I find a good person
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? By the fire thank you very much
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: I'm Sexy and I Know it
Sidenotes: I kind of came to this forum to find a RP about survival either end of the world or wilderness. Though I also like scifi RPs I'm just generally a little nervous about this whole thing but might as well try right?

NICKBOOM. This name amuses me.

Welcome to Iwaku Nick! :D Survival themed roleplays are pretty popular, so I bet you won't have a problem finding a couple of those to jump in to. O_O

Welcome, welcome! No doubt you can find what you are looking for easily. =)

Welcome to Iwaku, Nickboom!

Hope you find our rping as awesome as I do :)

Welcome!

Are you looking for like end of the world, nuclear or war type, or like.... Zombies? Either you will find...

But zombies are AWESOME..

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm up for any end of the world type deals (provided its not like super silly end of the world like the bunnies took over :P) I think I'll start searching tonight.

Hey there Nickboom! Welcome to Iwaku~ :)

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some great stories about bunny apokalypses to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.