Hello ^_^

T

Teadah

Original poster
Howdy ^_^ I'm Teadah.

I stumbled upon this place in a fit of nostalgia and I'd like to start Role Playing again if I can find the time to get back into it all. I used to be very active on Gaiaonline, but in the last few years, real life has gotten the better of me, and it did the same to my old RP guild there. So I wandered here to look for new RP friends. :D

So, quick little bit about myself. I'm 25 ( o.o) and I currently live in South Korea, where I teach English as a second language to young kids (Kindergarten to 1st grade ages). I consume fantasy books like they are going out of style, so if you have any good book series to recommend, please do ^^. Brandon Sanderson is probably my favorite author at the moment. But I also really enjoy anime like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Avatar (Airbender or Korra), Naruto, Fairy Tail, and Gundam (I've only ever watched 00 though). Video games are also a big hobby of mine, and I like anything from Pokemon, Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon, and so many many more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Anyway, enough blabbing about myself. Just saying hello and nice to meet you guys and hope to start RPing soon. ^_^

Ello mate. Nice ta meet ye. Welcome to the community. Would ye like to start a roleplay with me?

Howdy Teadah, welcome to the community! :D