Hellish Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
F

Faronel

Original poster
_Gijinka_Project__Meta_Knight__by_Kurama_chan.jpg

He was bored again. Usually he'd be torchuring someone, but it wasn't as much fun as usual. He twirled his golden sword around, staring without thought. He yawned, and stretched his limbs and wings. He stood up and put away his sword, seeing if he could find something to do. Like find a bar.

She walked slowly around looking for a somewhat better place to be but yet couldnt find anything. She was sad for what she had done but knew it was best.

The demon stopped when she saw the women. He snuck up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Y'know, you shouldn't be out here in the open." He said behind a strange yet simple mask. "Most other demons here would love to bring pain to a person like you."

She looked at him and sighed. "I sold my soul to the devil himself. Nothing seems to scare me now." She looked down sad and began to walk away.

"Wait, you sold your soul to the devil?" He chuckled. "Revenge? Power? Knowledge? People don't just don't sell their soul for no reason." Those where the reasons most people had for making the deal. "Just curious."

"To protect my village from a curse." She sighed rubbing her arms lightly.

The masked demon widened his yellow eyes. "To protect your village, huh..." Disbelief struck him. He just couldn't understand humans sometimes. Suddenly, a familiar voice called out. "Hey, Siren! You wanna go to the bar with us?" Quickly using his wing to block the girl from the view of his friends. "Uh, yeah, sure! I'll catch up with you guys later!" He called back. "Okay, see ya there!" The demon friends response, and walked away.

Siren sighed. "It's people like those who will rip you limb from limb multiple times with pleasure."

She sighs. "No one can touch me I'm the devils new toy." She shook her head showing she couldnt believe anything herself.

"The devil sews people back together." He warned. "Well, I have to go. I hope I see you again. Walk carefully." He then start to walk after his demonic friends.

She sighs and walks away tired and wanting to go back to where she belonged

"Ha ha ha! So true!" A drunk Siren laughed, leaning on the rest of friends to stand up. "Oh, w-wh-wha-what if-" one of his friends began, only to trip over a rock with the rest of a friend's. For a moment they looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.

She sat on a rock not to far away leaning her hands on her chin.

The four friends looked up to see a girl on a rock. "Hey, she looks fun..." One of them said, standing up.
"Yeah, her soul seems to be pure. They're the most delicious!" Another said, standing up as well.
"Mm, I could go for some torture." Said the last. The 3 walked over to the girl. "What's your name?" One asked.

Siren stood up and dusted himself off. He looked over to see his friends talking to the women. "Oh no...."

"You don't need my name so why don't you just go away?" She looked at them without a bit of fear.