Hellis little corner of Sci-Fi and Fantasy potraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellis

Original poster
FmD0R93.png

So. I do love to do quick stuff for others, and you know, potraits for you guys is practice for me.

For some quick references to my work, kindly look here; https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hellis-odditorium.92986/#post-1896069 (Or the Header image, all my art to xD)

Some quick ground rules. Do tell me if you need them Asap, I am know to do quick work for people. It won't be clean, it won't be the absolute best I've done but you might just like it anyways.

Go by the standard form found in the guidelines for your request.

I do this for free, so don't expect top notch stuff every time.

Hey! Do you still do character portraits? If so, I have a character on my mind which I would love to see how she looks!

Name: Yanaike
Age: I'm not good at ages but I guess she's around 19~21. However she looks a lot younger. Probably more around 14~16?
Personality: Talking about character, Yanaike might be the most difficult person to describe. She's very unpredictable: the one moment she's thinking/doing this, the other moment she thinks/does something completely different/irrelevant. Despite that it isn't difficult to influence her thoughts/movements as a strong well-placed opinion will easily convince her and making her think it's the truth. She also thinks out-of-the-box and sometimes (seemingly random) she uses objects for different purposes, or uses alternatives (hammock instead of bed). In one way Yanaike can also be just like a pet. If you don't give her enough attention or if you talk bad to her she will start to feel lonely and starts to think she's not wanted, she will then close herself off from other people and eventually she will walk away. Direct confrontations also often result in her doing the same. However, if you do things that will please her (helping her out, talking positively, giving her a lot of attention) she can become a great friend with spontaneous hugs to their friends. Yanaike is super smart. You can even consider her to be a geek, since she loves to go to libraries and read all kinds of books. New technologies fascinate her. Especially computers, even though she considers computers to be a collection of all bad features of humans: they are so simple-ish and so easy to hack for her. Last but not least mentioning is Yanaikes speed. It doesn't matter if she's hacking a computer, racing (she can keep up with racing bicycles) or learning new things, Yanaike will do it very quickly.
Physique: She's quite small, around 4'11'' inches maybe (150 cm) (to the top of her hat is about 5'5'' inches/165 cm), but I'm not really good with heights. Oddly enough she only weights around 35 lbs (15,8 kg). Her skin colour is light. She has a light skin colour, long brown hair and light brown eyes. She has this brown haired tail (think monkey-tail but longer). You can easily tell Yanaikes emotions from looking at the tail. When she's sad it will just hang on the floor, but when she's happy she will wag the tail.
Together with her clothes she looks both cute and a bit 'cool' at the same time.
Clothing: She wears a white sleeveless dress, shaped like an anime-styled mini-skirt below. Over that she wears a black leather-ish jack with a big zipper going all the way down. From under her dress goes the earlier mentioned tail. On her feet she wears soft white boots, making no sound when touching the ground. Actually it's like she's floating on a thin layer of air instead of really making contact with the floor. On top of her head she wears a typical black witch hat with a pair of pilot/steampunk-like goggles strapped around it, only using them when racing or as sunglasses. Finally Yaniake wears a silver necklace under her jacket, shaped like a heart. When it's cold Yanaike might also wear a pink scarf.
Landscape: Just a plain white background will do. If you really want to add a landscape, you may do something like a forest but it isn't necessary.

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.