INTEREST CHECK Hell Fire - semi post apocalyptic free form rp

P

Pidge

Original poster
So, Hell Fire was a role play I started that I have had great fun and sucess with in the past on a different site and I kinda feel like it might get some interest here.

To make it short Hell Fire is based here on earth, but there has been a demon apocalypse. The world and most technology as we know it has been destroyed. Demons ran rampant for a while until a new world order was formed. A mega church, created by combining many world religions, was formed to drive off the demons. They succeed to an extent but demons still wander here and there. The church rules the world now and those who refuse to convert are "disappearing" aka being murdered by church officials.

The break down is this: Corrupt church, demons, demon hunters, and the normal people.

I like to play this one free form, as in here is the world and basic idea run with it. Characters can vary a LOT in this rp and I usually give a short bit of info on all the options. My usual options are Human: Demon hunter, priest, poor sap who is caught in the mix...Demon: Bad guy who wants to kill human, good guy who has had a change of heart, perhaps caught in the middle...Half Demons: can be hunters, good guys, bad guys, whatever...I even let someone play a vampire in this rp once but they had a very VERY good idea to go with it, so I am flexible if you have good ideas but I usually only let one or two people get away with it.

Weapons are usually any old school weapon (swords, knives, axes, etc) as well as basic pistols, shotguns, and rifles (as in six shooters for the pistols and single shot rifles and shotguns) cause its no fun if everyone just gets shot, we wanna hack at eachother! hehe

The plot and relationships develop as the rp goes on. Usually we end up in a group somehow on a vendetta against the corupt church, but it has also turned into a battle against the demon overlord, and a strait up battle royal depending on who is playing and what kinds of characters we get. (ive done it on a few sites really..>_>)

If there is a strong interest I will probably post up the complete set of info and start an ooc an application thread in the scifi section because I cant think of a better place for it lol unless we want it in the mature section...it turned into a rather smutt filled rp once, but that depends on the players once more.

So holla' if yo interested! :lol:

Well...since it hasnt recieved a whole lot of interest and its been up for a few days how do you feel about making it a 1 x 1? To keep it interesting we could both have multiple characters. I also dont think I could keep up with a fast paced group rp right now. I thought I could, but the long weekend of no rp has me doubting. XP

Okay ^__^ I do feel that I have to warn you now. On the 28th, I'll be going on my summer tour, and do not know how often I'll be able to post. Just a heads up, before I suddenly disappear for weeks on end. But other than that, I'm game for making it a 1x1 xD

Ok thats fine, I understand. I am notoriously bad for randomly disappearing myself so I understand having other obligations and a life. Ill post this in the 1x1 section and pm you a link. All the various and assorted info we will need will be in the new thread. :)

I think it looks fairly interesting. I mean, I could name any number of books / comics / movies I've seen that kind of run off the same premise, but I have been in roleplays similar to this one that were fun. :3
I think it would be fun to play. It's simple and easy to build different kind of characters. So, I like it. <3