Hei there

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hei

Original poster
A survivor of a dying roleplay site, I stumbled here after six years of growing my roleplaying to a strong level. I think. I'm pretty boring, sorry. That's all.

I'm sure you're not that boring! Every person is interesting in their own way. I hope you have fun here!

Welcome to iwaku

I doubt you're boring. (: what sort of roleplays do you enjoy? Also, welcome!

Thank you, Celest.

Hm, I like anime style, with anime characters and setting. But creative worlds and taking ideas maybe but never using actual series to roleplay as. People taking heavy inspiration from a series is fine too.
Then just serious roleplaying character building being the core and following the plot being a the mechanic.
And thanks.

Reactions: Nav
Welcome aboard! Here, have a cookie. I'd suggest heading over here to get started and get your hands on some sweet goodies. Have fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hei
Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sorry to hear that your other roleplay site is dying. That's always pretty sad, especially if you've been playing there for a while. Hopefully it doesn't stay sad, though, and becomes an opportunity to meet new roleplay partners here! If you haven't seen them yet, it's always a good idea to take a peek at the Rules since different sites do things a bit differently.

If you need any help, don't be afraid to reach out. The staff have red names and are wonderfully helpful, plus we have a section called Help Desk for answering questions about the site. I hope that you settle in comfortably with us!

Off in the distance the sound of what could only be a motor gently rumbled. The soothing rumble was interrupted by a loud foghorn as a drag car came running through a wall in the closed off welcoming room. The one responsible for this horn was a mouse. He clung onto the horn mounted to the car roof for dear life and blew as hard as he could when he felt safe to reach for the mouthpiece. Inside the car was a fully masked driver, but from what could be seen of him he was a ninja. This ninja drove recklessly through the room before stopping before the newcomer @Hei and stepping out of his pink vehicle. As this male peaked their heads out the car door the cat ears on their head twitched and their tail acted as a head scouting the landscape before he stood up and looked at the newcomer with his own two eyes. The man pulled down his mask and slipped on some shades from nowhere.

"I see ya' new in town." the neko-ninja told him. "How 'bout I introduce ya's?"

WELCOME TO IWAKU, FOO'!

After posing with his arms crossed he walked around the car to the second steering wheel and pointed to the mouse. The mouse got into position and squeezed onto the horn and blew with all his breath. The car hummed to life shortly after and the mouse fell back. The mysterious neko-ninja hopped into the driver's seat and started to burn rubber.

"Les' bounce!" He called out to the mouse.

Instinctively, it grabbed the horn and the neko-ninja took off to petrify some other newcomer. The walls to Iwaku had been smashed. Have fun newbie.

~~~~

But, welcome to IwakuRoleplay. I am ShiroKiyoshi A.K.A. the Neko Smasher of Iwaku's Walls and I hope you have fun here. And you get an extra special welcome because now I am getting back into the whole super greeting thing. Whoo. Special! So, uh, forums gots most stuff you be lookin' fer and yeah. Have fun. And if you ever need anything or have a roleplay? Hit me up -- side the head.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sorry to hear that your other roleplay site is dying. That's always pretty sad, especially if you've been playing there for a while. Hopefully it doesn't stay sad, though, and becomes an opportunity to meet new roleplay partners here! If you haven't seen them yet, it's always a good idea to take a peek at the Rules since different sites do things a bit differently.

If you need any help, don't be afraid to reach out. The staff have red names and are wonderfully helpful, plus we have a section called Help Desk for answering questions about the site. I hope that you settle in comfortably with us!

It's not fully dead yet, I still have a group roleplay with three others there and we all have something like 20+ consistent characters and about 4000 posts in IC so. I'm not distressed. I just can't start a new roleplay there, I feel. No audience.

Off in the distance the sound of what could only be a motor gently rumbled. The soothing rumble was interrupted by a loud foghorn as a drag car came running through a wall in the closed off welcoming room. The one responsible for this horn was a mouse. He clung onto the horn mounted to the car roof for dear life and blew as hard as he could when he felt safe to reach for the mouthpiece. Inside the car was a fully masked driver, but from what could be seen of him he was a ninja. This ninja drove recklessly through the room before stopping before the newcomer @Hei and stepping out of his pink vehicle. As this male peaked their heads out the car door the cat ears on their head twitched and their tail acted as a head scouting the landscape before he stood up and looked at the newcomer with his own two eyes. The man pulled down his mask and slipped on some shades from nowhere.

"I see ya' new in town." the neko-ninja told him. "How 'bout I introduce ya's?"

WELCOME TO IWAKU, FOO'!

After posing with his arms crossed he walked around the car to the second steering wheel and pointed to the mouse. The mouse got into position and squeezed onto the horn and blew with all his breath. The car hummed to life shortly after and the mouse fell back. The mysterious neko-ninja hopped into the driver's seat and started to burn rubber.

"Les' bounce!" He called out to the mouse.

Instinctively, it grabbed the horn and the neko-ninja took off to petrify some other newcomer. The walls to Iwaku had been smashed. Have fun newbie.

~~~~

But, welcome to IwakuRoleplay. I am ShiroKiyoshi A.K.A. the Neko Smasher of Iwaku's Walls and I hope you have fun here. And you get an extra special welcome because now I am getting back into the whole super greeting thing. Whoo. Special! So, uh, forums gots most stuff you be lookin' fer and yeah. Have fun. And if you ever need anything or have a roleplay? Hit me up -- side the head.

Lol, wow. Thank you. I can't wait till I'm here long enough to be able to copy and paste something as wacky as that onto posts. I enjoyed.

tumblr_m6wh7b2bV91rziwwco1_500.gif

Hope you find our community to your liking! And of course, have lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.