Heeelllooooo~

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hermit

Original poster
Alright, so.. Hi :3.

I'm back, but this time without a Plot in mind; I'm letting whomever's interested choose the plot!. Weird, right?. It's all good though, I honestly can't think of anything.

But, here's some things about me and how I RP.

+ I am currently fifteen.

+ My sexuality is Pansexual, has been for about four years ^^

+ I will willingly play a Dominant male or female with a MxM or FxF. But I will not be the Dominant male within a MxF for some reason- I will do a MxF though~.

+ I absolutely love drama. Drama this, drama that. Just. Yes.

+ I will always post more than a Paragraph, as long as my Partner gives me enough work to deal with and also have more than a Paragraph.

+ Incest is one thing I'm interested, and haven't been able to try out as much as I'd like. So if any of you have any Incest ideas, tell me! :D

+ Male X Male / Female X Female is something I'm most comfortable with, once again, because I haven't been able to try out much with Male X Female. I'm still willing to do it.

+ I post frequently when I'm off school, but since it's the last week of school, I may be a bit slow.

+++++++++++++++++++

Some small pairings.
{ __ To show which one I'll be. }

Brother x Sister
Best Friend x Best Friend
Brother x brother
Sister x Sister {So much incest. Holy shit}
Animal-like person x Human. {I can be both. I don't care. xD}
Cop x Singer. { Totally got that from Beyond The Lights }
Depressed M/F x Cool kid {Cliché}
Cheerleader x Brothers

+++++++++++++++++++++

SCENES!!!!!!!!!

++++++++++++

Bedroom.
Shower.
.. Yeah I don't really care. xD

+++++++++++++++++++++

Kinks!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Light Bondage { Bed Sheets ; Etc }
Restraining { Hands, Pinning down, etc }
Biting { Lips, Ears, etc }
Fondling { Breasts, Etc }
Teasing { Somewhat like Fondling except with light touches, half clothed, etc }
Stripping.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

So, that's what I have. Please come PM me or message me on here if you're interested! And tell me any other ideas y'all have got in mind. I seriously have some strange interests though.. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking I'm interested in doing an Brother X Sister roleplay.

Well, I was thinking of step-siblings trying to get used to living with each other since both of their parents married each other. Though if you wanted something that's full on blood incest I don't really have too many ideas for that at the moment.

I'm fine with the Step-Siblings thing. Just send me a PM and we can discuss more~

Status
Not open for further replies.