1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hayo!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dynamod, Jan 15, 2013.

1. hey guys ^^; I got invited here by a friend. I'm not sure if creative roleplaying works for me just yet, but my friend has a lot of fun with it, so I thought I'd give it a try as well. Maybe I could hop into something MAID-RPG ish for now? and maybe shift into something more free form... I'll figure it out im time I'm sure!

my first experiences with roleplaying was tabletop games, so I like a little contest and action sometimes. but that doesn't mean I'm a stranger to romances and stuff! As a matter of fact I used to do that when I was in a dorm.

If you guys have any reccomendations for me, I'd love to hear them! :D So anyways yeah HI!

~Dyna

2. Ohai, Dyna, welcome to Iwaku ' 3 '

3. Hmm... so there's like a limit of posts I have to make before I can join the roleplaying proper or something? ?_?

4. You have to make ten posts before you're able to access the chatbox, but as far as roleplays, feel free to put in a character sheet for any of them at any time! The only restriction concerning roleplay is that you have to be a certain age to participate in the mature section.