Hayashi Senior High School (OOC/Sign-Ups) CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give the school emblem a try, but I promise nothing. >.>

I like your ideas! I think adding a twist to a simple RP like this is always a good idea! And little kids are soo cute!
I can kind of draw, but not really. It depends on the day and the hour. I may or may not draw a insignia...

I also love everyone's characters. They are very different and wonderful and I'm super excited to get started and get to know all the characters! (:

Actually! I think before we try my stupid idea of an emblem, we should plan out a new one.

What do you guys think would combine Japanese and English (specifically U.K) cultures?

A cup of tea

Maybe it could be something like a strong bond between the headmaster of Hayashi High and whatever U.K. school,and then the headmasters went into agreement to combine both their schools because they believe that the excellent students of both schools would benefit and be more excellent if they merged together and learned more about each other's culture.. :3

How about.. U.K and Japan both decided creating a school in Japan that supported tolerance, with the added bonus of learning the culture of the other in the process. Japanese students would be taught English from Kindergarten to 8th grade (unless they already knew it), and then the English students would learn Japanese from Kindergarten to 8th grade. This would help students talk to others normally with ease and without confusion. Throughout that time they would also learn about the culture of each other. The Japanese students would learn English culture, and the English students Japanese culture. Of course, they would still be learning math, science, and all the other subjects. (Oh, I forgot to mention they would learn how to write in the other's language as well.)

During the High School years it would be far more relaxed and easygoing, but there would be celebrations of holidays for each culture, every student Freshman to Senior included. There would also still be the once a week teaching of the languages, though this class would take up all day. Just once a week though!

I hope I explained that good enough.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I know this may disappoint you. I will have to restart the thread so I can get a clean start for this. Save your characters sheets! Though I must warn HEAVY editing may be required since I have a new vision for this anime slice of life.
Want a little taste?

Well.. there will be virtual reality goggles that will send our characters into a world much like Sword Art Online, without the whole being stuck in it for years thing.
There will be mysteries and myths among the school that tell stories of how a child disappeared, or that the school is originally built on an old elementary school. This would cause a horror theme, if the students so wish to find out if it's true.

And that's only two things I plan to add to this, what do you guys think? :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You have my attention, that's for sure. I want to give it a try, so do as you see fit, I'll go along with it. ^.^

Don't you guys worry though, there'll still be anime physics where one punch can send you flying, running would seem overly dramatic, and of course there are those possible nosebleeds that add a lot of hilarity. Imagine Sanji, from One Piece. Though this does not mean there's going to be mature content or detailed nudity, no. Not at all. I mean, those simple nosebleeds. Perhaps a girl sees a really muscular guy from school without a shirt on and she gets a nosebleed, or a guy sees a girl he likes in a bikini. It doesn't have to be perverted or such.

The only thing I need now is an emblem for the school. Anyone have any ideas?
It's actually not the only thing I need, I still have a lot of stuff to type and add. I just need the emblem now so I don't forget. xD

Oh, and guys, how do you feel about this just being turned into the OOC for the sort of remake?

I absolutely hate double-posting, and now I'm triple-posting. I just thought I should share the new name for the school will be New Heights Academy. If you guys have any suggestions though, I would love to hear them.

I'm liking the new ideas!
However, I'm very sorry for I have no ideas for the school symbol :T

How about a samurai sword and a normal sword clashing over a shield that's pure white but has the red circle from the Japanese flag on it? AND, it has wings.

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds cool to me!

I am currently working on the thread. I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

I am currently working on the thread. I hope I don't disappoint you guys.
It's gonna be great. I'm really excited for this roleplay!

@Sol-Et-Luna

@C92cool

I would prefer if you guys used the new character sheet and didn't just copy and paste. Same goes for all of you. It's to make it all more detailed.

@Sol-Et-Luna

@C92cool

I would prefer if you guys used the new character sheet and didn't just copy and paste. Same goes for all of you. It's to make it all more detailed.
Uh, well I did add on to it...

I'm not really sure what else you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.