October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Ok, so as some of you know I live in California, although I think this story has gone nation wide. I also do not care for hippies, especially the ones who litter our streets and loiter out in front of starbucks begging for change, but this one is the kind of hippie I might actually let in my home.

The breakdown: Fresno, California. A homeless, hippie looking hitch hiker named Kai gets a ride from some random dude who claims to be Jesus and then kills a pedestrian by running into him with his car. The crazy driver, with Kai still in the passenger seat, gets out and tries to attack a women. Kai, gets out of the car, pulls out a hatchet and kills the man before he can hurt anyone else. He is dubbed a hero.

What is really fascinating in my opinion is the clarity of thought and story telling this young man posses after having just crushed a mans skull with a hatchet.

This video is worth the watch.

NSFW: Lots of F bombs

Pssssst: Skip to 1:30 for best part.

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS STORY? DOES YOUR STEREOTYPICAL VIEW OF HOMELESS HIPPIES HITCHIKING IN CALIFORNIA CHANGE?

Orion's life took a downturn after Dark Reign finished filming.

Do not fuck with West Virginia.

Edit:

Do not fuck with Canada. Thought his accent sounded Canadian.

I thought he said he was from Dogtown in Cali...

He said he Hitchhiked from Dog town. He is originally from Canada.

CRAZY CANADIANS HACKING PEOPLE UP, YO

The true threat to American security isn't Mexico (and all those other South American countries we think are Mexico). The Canadians aren't here to work. They're here to smoke dope, surf and KILL.

On a real note, INS is probably gonna try to deport this guy since he publicly announced on TV that he is from Canada. I doubt Immigration offers extended tourist visas just for hitchhiking. T_T

But do they offer extended tourist Visas for killing rapist psychopaths?

*prepares a hatchet, in case his Green Card doesn't come through*

*gets a roleplay idea*

Hmm... a Dystopian world in which human rights and legal privileges are granted according to vigilante justice....

*runs off to the OOCs*

In the video he says he's from Sophia in West Virginia...

I didn't think Canadian's needed a visa to be in the US, just a passport. Not like he's trying to get a job or marry someone on this side.

God, I hope you're right. I want this 'killing your foe with a hatchett' craze to stay around. Bring some perspective to the firearms debate.

AXES BEAT GUNS