Harry Potter: Which house are you in? (And general Harry potter related discussions!)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LogicfromLogic, Nov 23, 2013.

1. So on Pottermore, you can be sorted into one of four houses.

The Houses:

Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffonfor

I was sorted into Ravenclaw (I thought for sure that I'd be a Hufflepuff). There were a few questions asked to be sorted.

My question is, do you agree with your sorting; why or why not?

If so, what is you patronus?

For me:

I agree with my placement because I am a very curious guy, and love to learn. I'm a bit of a loner, and quite a bit of a thinker. I got a Phoenix feather wand, and my patronus (it doesn't ask this in pottermore from my knowledge) would be either a wolf or a phoenix.

Also, what would be your boggart? (The thing you fear the most).

I think mine would be to see my sister die.

#1 LogicfromLogic, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. I've always kind of seen myself as a Ravenclaw. I prefer to be alone, I deal with turmoil by going by myself or to the people I trust most in the world (eg: my mom), I value knowledge above most things, including glory honour and success. I can be kind of distant, and when I do talk I'm usually completely without filter (blunt, harsh, cold, etc) and I also really like the colour blue >.>;

3. Ooooook, that was a surprise. I've done a couple of tests before and I was sorted into Ravenclaw, but this one put me on Slytherin. o.O I don't know if I agree... At least in Pottermore it says Slytherin's students are like brothers.... >_>U

4. I got sorted in to Ravenclaw. O____O I was so sure I'd be a griffyndor!

5. JK Rowling created Pottermore. That is why I believe it.

I thought the Ravenclaw welcome had quite a bit of rude things mentioning other houses but eh.