Harry Potter OCxOC (MxM) Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dia Thames

The Beast lingers just beneath the surface~
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
Hello all~ Welcome, Welcome! I'm on the search for someone to role play this idea with! It's only a rough idea now but I like to start with that and work out a plot line with my new partner. Communication between two role play partners is important! I'm all for some improvised moments but forming a plot with someone else is lots of fun~

The basic idea I had in my head is a top student/ heroic/ambitious type and one who is just scraping by, a dark character (kind of like Malfoy) who is in the works of becoming a death eater.

I know it's a rough plot but I think it would be lots of fun to try out. Looking for at least a writer who considers themselves intermediate or above. I'm up for playing either character, but just please have a knowledge of / be familiar with the Harry Potter universe!

I do like dark themes, blood, gore, but doesn't have to be loaded with it! Typically I do a balance of sex and plot. I like to see the characters emotionally bond before they get too intimate. Getting to serious too fast isn't much fun. I like to see the characters as people that grow and change, characters who have depth. Anyways! I usually write 2-5 or 6 paragraphs depending on how much you give me to work with. If you give me super long posts you can expect about the same in return~ Also I prefer thread-forum posting but I'm not completely against pm roleplays.

If your interested let me know! Message me or post here! I'm more likely to respond faster with a pm though! So here I'll be waiting to hear from someone~ thank you for reading, just take care so that the Nargles don't make off with your messages. They like to do that sometimes~

Reactions: Ashlynn WolfCraft
Status
Not open for further replies.