Harry Potter: An Exploration of Magic and Life (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hirondelle

Original poster
Welcome to this needlessly long title of mine, which hide a pretty simple concept: A Harry Potter RP set in modern time, where the canon events are but a pale memory. This will work like half a roleplay, half a role playing game, complete with quests, perks, skills, what have you. Don't worry if that seems daunting at first, we will start slow with character creation and a variety of tutorial ;)!

All will start when your character will recieve their acceptance letter from Hogwarts, and then the Character Creation will commence. There will of course be OOC annotations in tutoria and said CharGen but it will be made clear and as hidden from casual glance as possible through the use of hiders, so don't worry about the fourth wall.

I will update this thread with questions you may ask here and OOC information that would be best put out of the IC thread, so feel free to chat, plot and ask anything about this while I set it up!

I might hop into this. Do you want a small charrie template here, or just start up whenever you set the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.