Harry Potter 1x1 Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lenore

Original poster
Hey there!

harrypotter9.gif

My name is Lenore and I'm in search of a new role play. I want to say that I have role played before (for about a year) and I'd say I'm pretty good at it. I had to take a break for awhile but now I'm back in the game. One request (really the only one that I have) is that we keep our posts shorter, like around 1-2 paragraphs maximum. I don't like one liners all that much, but I don't want to have to write a million pages (I may be over exaggerating a tiny bit) as one response. Oh, and one more request (last one, I promise) is that we do this thang over email. I'd just prefer that more.

Dacodac, now for the plot. If you like romantic and slightly cheesy plots, then this is the rp for you. I don't always do stuff like this but I think these kind of role plays are the most stress relieving. I dunno maybe it's just me. Anywho, for this plot I'd like you to play Neville Longbottom for my OC, and we can double if you'd like, and I'll play any male for you. The basic plot is set in the Golden Trio's 6th year and the new minister of magic decides to enforce a new rule that all young adults ages 16-20 must be married for various reasons. The ministry is kind of 'testing' this new rule out on hogwarts because that's where the majority of their 'victims' are. They pair up the matches and give them rules, before sending them off to the room of requirement where their new dorms are. If you're interested, comment here or send me a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.