happy to be here

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Myst

Original poster
Hello. Thank you for clicking on the link.
A little about myself that isn't included in my profile sheet:

I work at Disney World in Orlando Florida. I help take care of my grandmother and I have a few health issues, but I will always give my best and be involved in any rp I am accepted in.
I do not take kindly to bullying and will protect anyone I see being bullied or teased too harshly. I am an adult with a child's heart, so even though I am generally laid back and can be silly at times I also refuse to argue with / feed the trolls. If you want an argument, look elsewhere because I will just ignore you.

I have been rping for about 4 years now and I have been writing for longer then that. I have an account on fanfiction.net and an account on Youtube where I post videos of me singing.
I love books and video games. I am an avid gamer, mostly PC but a few console games like Bioshock, God of War and Fatal Frame. I am not a big TV person but I do love Doctor Who (I <3 Ten), Once Upon a Time (Rumple is BAE) and Face Off. I am just getting into Game of Thrones.

Nothing much more to say except I can't wait to get my feel for the place and start getting to know people. If you know of an rp I could join or would like to create one with me, I would be thrilled and I will not let you down.

Well Welcome to Iwaku @Lady Myst. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are a lot of great people around here that will help you feel more at home. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome! It seems like you'll enjoy it here!

*Bows* Welcome to Iwaku, I am Daisuke Yazamaki. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.