Happy Music for the Soul!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I am not having a great week. ;_; I am also not the only one having a really bad/sad/angry week.

When I am upset, I surround myself with POSITIVE INFLUENCES. Happy movies, happy music, and other things that make me smile and feel better about the world in general.

Today I am looking for HAPPY MUSIC WITH POSITIVE MESSAGES/OUTLOOKS!

Share with me some music that you LOVE and makes you feel good! Whether it makes you want to dance, sing, or just smile. :D

A song that always makes me happy:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7movKfyTBII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Legend says it best : )

And for a cute overload. It is almost impossible for me to hate life while watching this.

DIANA-SANA-BANANA-KATANNNNNAAAAAAH.

I have A LOT OF happy music. :D A LOT.
I CAN SHARES THEM ALL.
But I might take over the world...

I hope you don't mind if I put a couple in this here spoiler as they pop in my head at this very moment in this only time.

Less serious:

More serious:

Btw, that dance is actually EXTREMELY addictive. <3 I miss my just dance game. T ^T Summer = Just Dance EVERY DAY. I swear it.

Oh. I rock that too. ;D
FEEL FREE TO DANCE.<3

To supplement Zen

I love this song. It has helped me much in my life. I hope it helps others. : )

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0NFV8dHrZYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>