Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
There are endless ways to get a person pumped up and improve a shitty mood. One of my favorites is listening to feel-good songs! I'd love to try out some new music. >:3

SHARE YOUR FAVORITE FEEL GOOD SONGS!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jUe8uoKdHao?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seriously. I can't not be in a good mood when I hear this old school Maiden jam \m/

This song just makes me wanna dance. I even started dancing in Applebee's once xD

i dont like happy songs when im upset i would rather listen to funny songs ((because they always make me laugh)) or sad songs ((to show that it may be sad now but some people have it worse))
funny songs

sad

There are a lot of musical numbers that improve my mood when I am listening to them, so I am only going to post a few. First of all, I want to start with an all-time classic: Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor. I absolutely love the pipe organ, so whenever I listen to this masterpiece, I feel like I can move the entire world and everything is just plain awesome.

Next up is Dream Evil's Break The Chains. It is a supremely empowering musical number that really makes you want to test your own limits and feel like you are capable of everything.

And finally, if I am really, really angry, or I am totally hung up on something idiotic, then Dimmu Borgir's Hybrid Stigmata always helps me to get rid of my anger or it shakes my mind and makes me forget about the idiocy. I recommend this musical number only for those who enjoy listening to Death Metal.

When I get stressed I metaphorically set myself up with an IV drip of the Minecraft soundtrack and let it relax me.

puts me in a great mood. Every time I hear it. First time I heard it ever, I smiled all day. And I jumped up and down to the whole song grinning like an idiot.