LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Today is the glorious birthday of my fellow Ilium GMs, @Tegan and @unanun.

The latter is a man who has grown in my estimation from annoying anime retard who upsets other players to storytelling badass who never disappoints. I despised the boy when he first joined Iwaku, but I could not have been more wrong. My bromance with him eclipses all that preceded it (yes, even Gibs), and were I to die from a rage-induced stroke this very day, I would pass from this world knowing that Unanun would carry Ilium to glory. It is a true honour to work with him.

The former is my wife, who I met through this very website, in an online romance that sets a cripplingly bad example to whole generations of Iwaku idiots. When she first joined she pestered my roleplays with antagonist female characters who didn't conform to expectations, and for that I resented her. Arguments ensued, and unlike many she consistently avoided the banhammer traps. 2 years later, after her continued defiance, I flew across the ocean and proposed to her, in order to achieve victory. Now we live together in America, and continue to savage each others work.

Now, since neither would want me to fill this thread with wishy-washy sentiment, I will say only this:

It is not the hours, the days or the years between us. It is the moments when I catch myself watching you, by which I measure our life together. That I can spend each day beside you; that you still catch my eye across a crowded room; that I still look at you and see no archetype, no role or character, but instead the revision of my every belief.

We have crossed so many obstacles to be together, and will cross a thousand more. I welcome each one, knowing you are with me.

Never doubt that I love you with all that I have. My friend, my companion, my fellow adventurer.

Tegan, you're alright too.

*Whispers to Unanun.*

There's a compliment in there, somewhere, I know it.

Reactions: unanun
Unanananana's birthday too! Well HERE! The same gift I gave to Tegan. <3 One construction paper and glitter coupon to a Free Massage from an Englishman. I can see that it will be put to good use. >:3

Happy birthday guys! <3

Reactions: unanun and Tegan
Happy Birthday Tegan! Happy Birthday Unanun!

Cheers for making Ilium such a fun role-play! Have a fantastic day and that your loved ones (peers at Asmo) dote over you!

You two were born on the same day!?

Well, no wonder you are both so awesome.

I was surprised too about the same birthdays. Fall conceptions man ...

Thanks Asmodeus. I know why I hide my birthday on Iwaku now. *bats eyelashes*

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Yours matter the most.

Reactions: Tegan
That makes three people I know whose birthday fall on the same day. O_O

Anyways, Happy Birthday to you both! Don't eat too much cake!

Happy birthday Tegan and unanun!

*lifts a shot glass of Pegulian spirits* Here's to many more!

bunny_doesn__t_wish_you_a_happy_birthday_by_sebreg-d4yc7w4.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YA'LL

I was going to hire you guys a stripper, but then I read Asmo's post and thought he'd probably get jealous of another girl touching unanunanun.

*Puts Jack back in the closet*

Happy birthday, you two.

• Love
No one touches my new Chopsticks.

That's racist, Asmodeus. Racist.

Reactions: Tegan
Happy Birthday to both of you!

Reactions: Tegan and unanun
Status
Not open for further replies.