HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE VERY IMPORTANT PERSON!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Mar 24, 2010.

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORSTY!

2. Happy birthday Petorsty

3. Happy Birthday, Torsty!
    ^_^

4. the E-Beatings will commence! happy b-day, tossing the pints for you

5. Happy Birthday my Norse friend.

6. See. I think pregnancy makes you smarter despite the scientific evidence that says a woman's brain actually shrinks a little :P

7. Ok, where's the cake..... I TOLD SOMEONE TO GET A CAKE!.... Wait.... who did I tell to get the cake....?

8. *Miru arrives with a quadruple-decker icecream cake with strawberry icing, nearly tripping as he makes his way inside the spontaneously appearing house. GAH, SOMEONE HELP! >_<''

9. "This is getting us nowhere!" Natalia shouted in frustration. She held up her hand and held back the air from Chiaki's sonic scream, creating a cacophony of white noise that made all of them feeling slightly nauseated.

"Just kill them, Nat!" Erika shouted as she sparred with Echo. It wasn't going well; Erika may have had superior strength, but Echo was damn near unbeatable in combat, keeping the Irishwoman doubled over half the time. "You can turn these fuckers into stains on the floor in seconds!"

"I'm not killing them!" she shot back. "They're innocents!"

"Sure doesn't feel like it," she argued back, before grunting at another punch.

"Well still..." Natalia wound her fist back and struck Chiaki's sound wave, reversing it back at her. Having a ten second breather, she looked to the other room to see what Sam was up to. Of course his field prevented her from seeing him directly, but she could see the other three, all moving around a black void. But then she saw the black void pressed against the wall. Sam wasn't doing any better than they were. She wouldn't kill them, but maybe she could even the odds...

"Jill! Raven! Get ready to sprint!" She called to the two double-teaming Ember, punching, weaving and extinguishing her fists. "You're going where no girl has tread!"

She held out her hand and the floor and ceiling cracked where the sinks were. "Erika, throw!" The psychic mental case grinned and threw Echo into towards the wall, which Natalia immediately made spin. The wall hit the big man - Panacea - and threw him into the wall, pushing him so far through it that he was folded between his waist and his butt was an inch from poking through the other side of the wall. Echo landed into one of the toilets, smashing it apart, and Raven latched onto Panacea, electrocuting him and causing him to stumble back until he fell over.

Ember stared at the destruction they'd caused and turned to Natalia. "What the hell are you?"

"I don't know," she replied. She held up her fists. "But I have a plane to catch."

Ember walked towards her, but Natalia pulled apart the wall behind her, threw the tile and mortar over Ember's body, and pushed her back, re-solidifying it and trapping her in the wall. Chiaki screamed at her again, but Natalia did the wall trick again, wrapping around the girl's arms and mouth and trapping her in the wall as well.

On the other side of the wall, Sam and Echo had begun to square off while Panacea worked to pull himself free from the wall. Jill was grappling with Zephyr, doing everything she could with her powers to keep him from going intangible. "Guys, help! I need some solid matter to keep him from going mist!"

"Press him into the wall!"
    Natalia cried.

Jill did, and the wall turned temporarily transparent, its molecules barely together as it floated in a mist. She jumped through, leaving Zephyr in the wall as she suddenly reversed the densities, trapping him there. Natalia then closed the wall back up, just in time for Panacea to break free.

He charged straight for Sam, but she held out her hand between them and teleported him away to the first place she could think of - the Empire State building. She turned back to Sam fighting Echo. "Wrap it up, Sam. We're done here."

10. Happy Birthday Torsty-kun!!!

:) XD :D ;_; <.<

DO I GET TO BE A MOD IF I PISS OF COLORBLIND PEOPLE AND USE A LOT OF EMOTICONS?

11. Holy crap.... Darky used color...

12. ._.' That's....Oh, my....The world as we know it is over! It's another server-wide crash!!! Back up all you posts! >_<

13. You shut the fuck up, woman.

Wait, fuck, is it funny if I call you a girl? I mean, it's old now, and if I call you a dude it's not funny either.

Fuck this shit you made me smoke again.

>:(

14. *giggles*

15. *Huggles Torsty*

16. Ha, I made Dark smoke. XD

17. *Hoists Torsty on Darkness's shoulders*

RUN WILD AND FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

18. NO! BUT YOU DO GET SHOT WITH ACIDIC PAINT!

*Starts firing*

19. YAY!

=D

*Force-feeds Torsty his cake*

20. *dances in a tub of ice cream*