HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINX

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ampoule, Apr 9, 2010.

1. GOD I HATE JINX.

EVERYONE SHOW YOUR HATE FOR JINX IN THIS THREAD.

(DON'T WORRY, HE LIKES THAT KIND OF STUFF)

JINX STINX!

2. IF JINX WERE HERE RIGHT NOW I WOULD SCOFF IN HIS GENERAL DIRECTION. AND I WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT.

3. IF I HAD MY HANDS ON JINX RIGHT NOW I WOULD SLAP HIM SOME AND CALL HIM BAD NAMES!

4. "Ok." Kunari laugh softly and hand Ashley to him.

5. BOY, WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE CHANTING HIS NAME ALL THE TIME. JINX. JINX. JINX. JINX. YOU OWE ME A DRINK. JIN...

Random voice in background: "Hey, you're not allowed to say that! You don't even know Jinx that well!"

*runs*

6. Astaroth took Ashley and handed Kunari the applesauce.

7. GOD DAMNIT JINX WAS BORN TODAY? NO WONDER MY DAY IS GOING SO FUCKING BADLY!

8. Ashley let go and laugh softly.

Kunari scoop more applesauce and offer it to her.

9. *appears as Jinx gweilo sidekick*

YOU GOT OLD! DIRECTOR WANTS.......HUH-HAH!.....NEW MAIN-CHARACTER.....HUH-HAH......YOU OLD DRUNKEN MENTOR!.......HUH-HAH!

*Fly-kicks his way out*

10. You people are feeding his sexual fetishes by yelling at him~

11. Hey Jinx, happy birthday man, hope you enjoy it!

12. I've already told Jeremi this during the planning for his game but I think I do want to put it out here.

I appreciate that we had no roles this game, considering the attempted push to break out of our mafia/traitor box. That's not to say a lack of roles at all is "creative" but... Considering the turnout, it was undoubtedly a boon to have no roles and no character death. Splitting up those who were already active ran the risk of completely killing the game, so that was all good.

However, my stance on games where the cast visits a bunch of different worlds is... not so positive. I'm not against it completely, but I do think forcing oneself to limit their setting and NPCs will almost always lead to a tighter focus. I'm less opposed to some sort of event putting a bunch of different worlds on the same planet/continent, but that still runs the risk of bloating things. I think to aim for a small setting (and when the setting is visiting different universes, that's as large a setting can get) is best for those trying to focus their ideas. Planet > Continent > Town > House etc.

At the very least, we took a page out of Kingdom Hearts and at least the universes were themed. I'll just have to set up how America can pass universal barriers in a future game, lol

13. GODDAMNIT JINX! I HOPE MANY WOMEN PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK TODAY.

14. uhhh...happy birthday jinx =D ?

15. Happy birthday!
    Overwhelming kindness shall destroy it? ?_?

16. "Define letting me slip by." Astaroth was fighting defensive letting her talk.

17. "Shh.." Kunari kissed him deeply, "We have business to discuss after this."

18. GOD DAMMIT JINX, YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS NON-ME PERSON ON IWAKU!

*bro-punches Jinx in the neck*

19. GOD DAMMIT JINX, YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS NON-ME PERSON ON IWAKU!

*bro-punches Jinx in the neck*

20. Jinx i-it's not like I took time to greet you or anything. I just happened to have time.