Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage (I

I FINALLY POSTED THE IC! :D

• Took you long enough, man. I almost cried! (No no. Don't cry!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostie

"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All fucking day because I have no life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#227fbd|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-disney-arranged-marriage.139271/]OOC & SIGNUPS[/btn]

royalblue
4643877.png
royalblue
disney.jpeg
For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other under the rule of Minnie and Mickey (Don't worry they're human!)

It was mid morning, and Minnie and Mickey prepared for the arrival of all of the Disney children! They were to live together at Wonderall and be wed as soon as they possibly could! The old couple were ecstatic to see all of their relationships unfold. Whether it be romantically with their spouses, or with others as friends and even enemies. "Mickey! The kids will be here soon! Is everything almost ready?!" Minnie rushed to finished cleaning the foyer as Mickey scrambled to help with the rooms. "Almost, my dear." The couple finally finished all of the last minute arrangements before making their way to the balcony upstairs to watch for the children. Minnie and Mickey sat and chatted for a while before they started to see carriages and such pull up. "Do you really think that this is a good idea?" Minnie looked over at her husband. "This is the rest of their lives." She spoke, a bit of worry and nervousness in her tone. "It's a great idea. It's for the peace of the land." He smiled and squeezed her hand. "They'll find love in each other."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
purple
4643898.gif

2016-03-07-17-50-02-1515684422.jpeg
Onyx's Mood: ||Annoyed||Nervous||
Onyx's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: @Shayla - Damion ||
Interactions: None

"Enlighten me on why I have to go to this place and marry some man I don't know"

Onyx crossed her arms over her chest as she spoke to her mother. She really didn't understand why she had to marry in the first place. It would put an end to so many great things in her life. Partying, flirting, all of it would be over. It'd be a complete travesty!

"Because I said you are and what I say goes, my dearest." Cruella spoke and looked her daughter up and down, admiring her outfit. "Hopefully he has enough money and patience to handle your shopping habits and temper." Cruella crossed her arms over her chest, mimicking her daughter. "Not to mention your mood swings." Onyx shook her head and rolled her eyes at her mother's comments.

There were so many things that could go wrong with an arranged marriage. What if the guy was ugly? What if he didn't know how to dress well? What if he only took showers once a month and smelled like a wildebeest?! Onyx thought about all of the things that could happen with this arrangement when it hit her. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Mother! What if he doesn't know the difference between spots and dots!?" The thought of that was just too much for her to bear.

"What if he doesn't know how to dress?! What if he doesn't lift, so he's not able to carry all of my shopping bags or carry me across the threshold or whatever?!" She exclaimed, hoping her mother would change her mind.

Cruella chewed her bottom lip, thinking about all of the things her daughter had said. Onyx's face lit up with happiness, thinking her mother was going to let her stay at home. All of her hope gone when she said, "Hmm, well it looks like you're just have to get over it aren't you hun?" Cruella ran her fingers through her daughter's hair and smiled before she noticed the carriage.

"Looks like your ride is here my sweet. You will have fun." Cruella smiled as she pushed her daughter out the door. Onyx scoffed and rolled her eyes, making her way into the carriage. "Where's Damion? Don't you dare tell me that he doesn't have to marry some goody-goody and I do!" Onyx grumbled.

"He's at your no good father's place or something. He's gonna be there, whether he likes it or not. Just like you dear." Onyx smiled at her mother's comment. At least her brother would have to deal with it too.

The carriage ride was very uneventful and Onyx spent most of it on her phone and napping. Onyx arrived at the school and took a look around. It wasn't like the schools she'd been to, way bigger and more people she didn't really care about. Of course there were going to be a few that she did like and wouldn't have a problem being seen with. Most would definitely be undesireables though. She was kinda nervous to meet some new people. Especially her fiance.

Last edited:
green
4643920.png

Mood: ||Happy||Nervous||
Zach's Current Outfit: HERE
Oufit Zach changes into later: HERE
Mentioned: None
Interactions: None​

Zachary groaned and fidgeted as his mother dressed him and combed through his hair. She'd picked out the most ostentatious outfit ever for him to wear, and on top of that, even took it upon herself to dress him.

Zach felt as if he was back in kindergarten when he couldn't quite get the idea of matching his shirts and pants so his mother would pick out his clothes. It was very embarrassing and unnerving that his mom was dressing him at 20 years old.

"Why do I have to wear this outfit Mother?" He groaned

"Because you're going to be meeting your fiancée soon. You must look your best to make a good first impression." She smiled, standing back to look at her son. Zach turned to the mirror to look at himself. He didn't like the way he looked in this outfit. He didn't really look like himself.

"I could look my best and make a good first impression in jeans and a nice button up Mom. I'm a nice guy, I don't think I need flashy clothes to make a good impression." Zach spoke. He attempted to put his hands in his pockets before he realized he has none. He didn't know why he had to get married so soon, but he wasn't going to go against the wishes of his mother. He didn't really have a problem with an arranged marriage, he just wish he could meet the girl and maybe get to know her a little bit more before marrying her.

"Oh my sweet boy, you're right. You are the sweetest most handsome man in my life. Before your father even." Aurora giggled. "Please, just humor me. You can change once you get there, okay?" She smiled at her son. She was right about him being the sweetest boy in her life. Zachary has always been a sweet boy that often put others before himself. Zachary was the type of guy who always gave people the benefit of the doubt, gave way too many second chances and would always do whatever it takes to make sure the people he cared about were okay. That was just how he was.

As to not hurt his mother, Zachary sighed and nodded. "Alright Mom, I'll wear it. But when as soon as I get the chance to change, I'm going to take it." He chuckled and his mother nodded, her face lighting up with happiness. "It's a deal. You be sure to tell me as much as you can about your experiences when you get there Zachary." Aurora hugged her son tight and Zachary hugged back before pulling away. The two walked outside and to the carriage. "I love you Mother. I'll update you on things as much as I can." He smiled and waved as the carriage rode off.

The carriage ride made Zach a bit nervous. To think that he was going to a school to meet his future wife and eventually get married. He was a bit nervous in all honesty. What if she didn't like him? What if she hated him?! It was one thing to not like someone, but hate was a completely different emotion. He would just have to get used to it. When his mother first told him about the arrangement, he made a promise that he'd be there for his soon to be wife no matter what. 'Whether or not she wants me to, I'll always give her my all.' That's what he said and he wasn't going to go back on his word.

When they got to the school, Zach's heart started to pound. He was really doing this. It wasn't a dream. Pinching himself wasn't going to wake him up because this was real. He took a deep breath and got out, looking around at his new surroundings. He smiled when he saw all of the people he'd soon make friends with. Or even enemies to be honest. He looked around at all of the women, chewing on his bottom lip. His soon to be wife could be here already and he won't even know until he met her. Now that was a scary thought.

Attachments

• tumblr_nawzm2rQN01t8794qo7_500.gif
    tumblr_nawzm2rQN01t8794qo7_500.gif
    998 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
lightskyblue
4643933.png

images-6.jpeg
Mood: ||Nervous||
Winter's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: None
Interactions: None​

Winter had awoken form her slumber fairly early. Earlier than her Mom even. It was pretty hard for her to sleep since she was so anxious. Sometime this week, she would be meeting the guys she'd spend the rest of her life with. That was such a scary thought to her.

What if she hated this guy? Well… everyone knew that it was impossible for Winter to hate anyone, so the fear was mostly what if he hated her? She was a sweetheart. Some say she was too nice. She wasn't even really sure if she had a mean bone in her body, so there wasn't really any way she could hate the man she was going to marry. He could hate her though… he was the son of a villain! He could hate her animals if he wanted to. Her hair, shoes, the way she walked… EVERYTHING! The thought of that killed her more than anything. Winnie didn't want her fiancé to hate her. She didn't want anyone to hate her, but that's just the way things were. People were sure that if Winter could make everyone like her, she would. But things didn't work like that. Sometimes people hated you and they had no reason to. And sometimes there was nothing you could do about it.

After getting dressed Winter made her way into her mother's room. She walked over to the curtains and opened them, sunshine lighting up the room. "Rise and shine Mother!" She sang sitting on the edge of her mom's bed. Yawning, Snow White sat up in bed and looked at her daughter. She could see the worry and anxiousness in her young daughter's face. Snow smiled and pulled her daughter in for a tight hug.

"Awh my sweet, sweet girl. You have nothing to fear about the adventures you will endure within the next few weeks and for the rest of your life." Snow ran her fingers through her Winter's hair as she pulled away from their embrace.

Winter chuckled and shook her head. "Mama, I'm so nervous. I don't even know this man I'm supposed to marry. He could hate me, Mom." Winnie's voice was shaky and she was almost in tears. Clearly, this was a very touchy subject for Winnie. It'd be a touchy subject for anyone who had to be wed against their will to someone you didn't know. Especially if it was with a villain.

"You will be fine honey. Anyone who doesn't like you is crazy. You're kind, smart, a delight to be around and not to mention beautiful." Snow squeezed her daughter's hand. Winter smiled and nodded. Her mother was right. She was a very nice person. Hopefully, her soon to be husband would look past the fact that they were supposed to be enemies and at least try to get along with her. Of course, it wasn't like she was the most annoying person in the world. Well, not all the time… When Winter wasn't being a worry-wart who was nervous about almost everything, she was pretty much always happy. She always had a smile on her face and was practically too optimistic about any and everything. It wasn't her fault. She just always tried to look at the bright side of things and though that every cloud had a silver lining.

"It'll be weird to leave you, Mom. But I guess it is for the best." She stood up and took a deep breath. Snow White stood as well and the two started for the door. Winter's carriage was waiting for her outside and as soon as she saw it, Winter began to panic a little bit more. "It's okay. It's okay. Everything will be fine." She whispered to herself. Winnie turned around and smiled at her mother before giving her a huge hug.

"I'll miss you my sweet." Snow spoke as she and her daughter gently rocked side to side.

"I'll miss you too Mom. I'll visit whenever I can and I'll be sure to keep in touch." Winter said as she pulled away from her mom's embrace. She made her way to the carriage and got in, looking out the small window at her home and her mother as they rode off.​

flamingtext_24489962861307429.png

large.jpg

Mood~Nervous-Scared
Current outfit~Here
Home Location~Wonderland Manor
Interactions~N/A
Mentions~@Brea~Danielle May
PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

Nayra had been up for sometime now. Her stomach turning in knots and her head spinning on what was about to happen. Her fingers toyed with the chard that hung about her neck. Her hands were shaking more then she had expected. How could her mother do this to her. Have her to be promised to someone, that she didn't even know. Nay ran her fingers through her curly hair, regretting it as soon as she did. Her fingers getting tangled in the tight curls. Growling a bit, she tugged and finally they released, their grasp. Nayra hung her head between her legs now. It was then the sound of feet could be heard, and a bit of a released breath, as the figure sat down next to her. Nay didn't say anything, giving her a bit of a lost puppy look, as she stretched her feet out in front of her now.

"Nayra, I know your scared, and not happy with this. But it was the best of things to do." Morgana said. Nay cast her a look, and tugged at the side of her lip with her teeth, "How can this be good? If it was so good, why aren't you doing it? Why make me marry someone I don't even know..." a slow exasperated breath escaped from her lips. Mor took sighed and looked out over the water, her eyes closed as she would respond to her daughter, "Your right I should be doing this, but I am too old to remarry, and well, lets just say, my death would most likely be emanate if I went there. But with you, we as parents have a chance to fix what we messed up." Laying a hand on her shoulder, she pulled Nayra to her, and gave her a side ways hug, "I know that my words aren't enough to push away what your feeling, but it will be alright. Your cousin Danielle will be there, so it won't be as bad." Morganna gave her a weak smile. Looking up from her shoulder Nay gave her a slight shrug, "I am not sure I want to deal with the competition, it seems we are always doing that, with each other.I will just try and stay out of her way." Pressing her hands down, she stood, she was still in her pajamas. "Well I suppose I should go and change, can't be seen in this." Bending now she kissed her mother on the forehead and moved into the cave and her small room, to change into the outfit she had laid out the night before.

Nayra stood there in the mirror and examined her chose of outfit. Would she like this guy? What if he didn't like her? Nay knew who all was going to be there, but there was no hint of who was going to be married to who. This in itself was rather nerve racking. She didn't want the man to see her as a failure, but she knew that she would do something to do so. She wasn't perfect, and prim and proper as some of them that would be there. So she knew she had no chance not be a failure. Morgana knocked lightly on the door, and opened it, giving her daughter a smile, "You look lovely. That's a good choice, most I am sure chose the outfits for their children, but I wanted you to do what you wanted." her hands laying on her shoulders, as she too admire her daughter in the mirror, "You know I may not have always been the best of mothers, and been a bit harsh, and not caring when it came to you, but as you got older I started to see the ways of my errors, and attempted to change. I can't apologize for this, just that I hope you understand why I did what I did, with this situation." Nay only stood there listening to her mother, nothing to be said at the time, as they both stood there quietly. She was really speechless at the moment, and it was all a shock to her, as the time was growing closer. Breathing out of her nose she would finally come to terms with her fate and her mothers words, "As long as I am not a failure at this, then you can be proud of me, but we both know, I will never be what you want me to be, or what this family expects, so how can I expect him to think any different." Nay moved out from under her mothers stare and fingers, as she moved over to the bed, about that time a knock came to the door, and she jumped. Exhaling, she took up her suitcase, and looked around the room, Mor stood there as well, not sure what to say.Nothing was said between them as Nayra gave her mother a simple nod, and would make her out the door, greeting the foot man, as he took her suitcase, and she would make her way to the carriage. Before stepping in, she glanced over her shoulder to see Morgana looking back at her, and sighed as the carriage door set, now it was done, her fate was in the hands of people she had never really even knew.
PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

jennifer-lawrence-15265.jpg

Mood: Anxious and nervous
Current outfit: Here
Interactions: OPEN
Mentions: No one
"Do I have to wear this stupid thing, Mom?" Bells said pointing to the tiara that rested on her head. She tilted her head to the side as she spoke with her mother. Her mother pushed her hair back from her face affectionately. "Bells dear you have to make the best impression you can. You are engaged to a prince and you must try your best to be on good behavior. No rebellion missy." Her mother said kissing her forehead while her father came into the room. "Doesn't my daughter look charming." He said twirling her around in a circle. "Father don't make me blush." She said with a giggle. Still the news that she was marrying another royal didn't relieve her in the least bit. She was soon on her way to Wonderall, the carriage ride was not nearly as long as she thought it was going to be. Wonderall Manor was spacious and wonderous as the castle she grew up in. Her bags had been magicked away the moment she arrived leaving her empty handed as she entered the castle. "Hello?" She called out wondering who all was there already.

1378aee9c57732cf2e8e9b2857937f05.jpg

Mood: Angry
Current outfit: Here
Interactions: OPEN
Mentions: OPEN
"Mother! Stop fidgeting over my dress for goodness sake." Val exclaimed at the raven haired woman who fussed over her. "Mother knows best dear." Gothel said in a cheery tone causing Val to roll her eyes in frustration. "You say that mother but you really do not. Look at what you did with Rapunzel?" Val had a nasty habit of throwing her mother's misdeeds in her face. "I have practically fended for myself my whole life and now you actually want to play a role in my life telling me that I am in an arranged marriage. I don't know when you found the time to do this, but mother I resent you for it." Val growled out. Anger was one of Val's many weaknesses. This made things a hell of a lot worse in her opinion. Marrying someone she had no clue as to who they were was pretty much made her like a madwoman. Val huffed in annoyance as she herself fidgeted with the bottom of her dress. "Mother, I am sorry for blowing up its just that this whole thing makes me pretty much as angry as a rhino." She ran a hand through her hair and pulled it up into an expert twist atop her head before pulling on the hood that was attached to her dress. "I must be off the carriage has arrived for me. I love you mother I will try to write to you when I can... I will let you know who I am paired with." With her final words spoken she left her mother's tower and headed to the carriage. The ride to Wonderall was scenic and beautiful . Val got some freedom to explore but not a whole lot like she had now. She was seeing the lands like never before and she was giddy with some excitement though she was still a tad angry. Pulling up a cloud settled over her. Why must she participate in something so barbaric. She excited the carriage and stepped into the hall where many others were clamored. Her eyes lit up some with her magic abilities.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Brea
[BCOLOR=transparent]Abigail Maryann Pan
tumblr_m3bpu6EsVP1qzlngto1_1280.jpg
Mood: ||Irritated||Nervious||
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Abi's Outfit: HERE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Location: Home ---> Wonderall Manor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mentioned: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interactions: None [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The morning was quiet, that is until eight of the lost boys came crashing through the door to Abigail's room. Slightly the oldest fox boy nudged her awake, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Excuse me Miss, your dad wants you on that ship, you're going to be late!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He just about yelled into her ear. Abigail rolled over in her hammock bed, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"No. I'm not going."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] It wasn't long before the littlest of the group, Tootles, was rummaging through her closet throwing clothing on the bed. The twin racoons followed by grabbing a bag and stuffing it to the rim with her belongings. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Get that skunk out of my closet!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The girl sat up in her bed, pointing at one of the raccoons holding a pair of underwear, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"And you! Put those down!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He did put them down, right into the bag that had been packed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry orders are orders when they are coming from Pan." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Abigail rubbed the gunk out of her eyes. There was no doubt she was tired, last night was a long one. She had been dreading getting on that ship since day one. The day she was told about her marriage had been great; everyone of her friends had been down by the water celebrating her birthday. It was a joyous feast, of course until one of the lost boys showed up just in time to see Abi tossed in the water by Zack. When she was told her dad wanted to see her, her back got a little straighter as she followed Slightly into the woods soaking wet. Later she came back, packed her things along with some of Zack's rum and stomped off just as quickly as she came. The party was dead. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She never agreed to be a guinea pig for this experiment, her father's quarrels are his own to bare. It wasn't in her hands at this point, if you had seen her father's face of persistence you would understand. Plus there was a whole other world out there, that she has never seen. Zack has told stories of far off shores, has brought back things, even urged her to join him on the ship at one point. Of course she refused, her father would be furious. Abigail didn't aim to irritate her dad yet it always happened eventually.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A carriage met Abigail, as soon as she got off the ship from Neverland. It took her nearly three days in all to arrive at Wonderall, and was very much tired when stumbling out of the carriage with a bit of motion sickness. Looking up at the castle, her eyes got big. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Whoa.."[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
cooltext175230836319641.png
Maroon Location: Kingdom of Hearts --> Wonderall Manor
Mood: Calm, Agitated
Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: Wonderland children
Interactions: The Red Queen
The dawn broke through the stained glass window, shining colorful light on the young prince of hearts. Prince Orlando Rooney Hearts' soft snores filled the large chamber as his dreams kept him asleep; however, the sound of the creaking door invaded his dreams and caused the prince to wake from his sweet sleep. The boys thoughts crossed homicide a few times as his eyes opened in deep hatred for whomever woke him. Glancing across the dimly lit, color filled, room Orlando saw his own mother standing in the doorway with a sinister grin plastered to her face. He sighed. "I swore I told my son to ready himself hours ago, yet here he is sitting in bed. Do you ever plan to listen to me?" His mother questioned him in a low peaceful tone. Orlando's heart pounded in his chest. Maybe, he should have listened. "Get up you ungrateful brat! I gave you an order and you disobeyed! Up!" She yelled out, her voice echoing throughout the room. Orlando's facial features were stone, but his heart was frightened of his mother's wrath. The queen of hearts broke free from the doorway and crossed the room to Orlando's closet, thrusting the doors open. "It's nice to see you listen to your father, Rooney, but trust me when I say this he will be the least of your problems. Get ready we leave in a hour." Her sharp tone caused Orlando to stand to his feet quickly, just as quickly as she disappeared.

Orlando soon graced his kingdom's throne room with his presence. Standing at a tall six foot three and weighing just two hundred pounds made many of the servants fear him based on that fact. Messing with the cuffs of his dark jacket, Orlando crossed the room to his mother's side. "Good morning, mother. You look rather beautiful." He said before turning and looking out to the throne room. Orlando liked to compliment his mother, genuinely, she was the only one not to treat him differently. Much of his childhood was spent loathing his own royalty, he wanted to be able to have a friend that didn't live outside of Wonderland, but that was a luxury he knew not of and as he grew he became numb to the desire to build a friendship. Now he just wanted to rule, kill, and rule some more. "Remember Rooney, the council wants you wed in time for your coronation, and I want your coronation to happen." She said before slowly looking back, and up, to her son's face. Orlando nodded. "Now..." She spoke before standing up and stepping in front of him. The Red Queen reached out and moved her son's hair out of his face. "Go and bring home your bride in the next few months, I'm sure you will find her to be to your delight...AND, get your hair cut you look like a commoner that belongs to my dreadful sister." She sent him off before the sound of the throne room doors flew open and in came five guards and a prisoner. Orlando stepped down and walked past the cards and prisoner, for a second he looked over to the weak looking man and smiled. "Your head will look fine in the pond."
DecorativeDivider.png

Upon reaching the school, Orlando's carriage dropped him off towards the front door. His heart was calm, but his nerves were aching for the taste of blood. The thing that bothered him was the idea of some woman becoming his wife and possibly not being a psychotic as he was. He didn't want someone to change him, he loved being the man he was now. As soon as his first step exited the carriage the atmosphere seemed to change, it was unique to invite a widely known killer to a school, even to be placed into a arranged marriage. Fixing his suit's jacket, he looked to the right of him and noticed Caspian exited his mother's limo. He nodded in greeting before walking towards the door, Caspian joining him at his side. Sure Caspian was the borderline good guy, but he was Orlando's first and only friend.

The two males entered Wonderall manor the first face he noticed was Mickey's. "Gross." He chuckled before taking a seat at one of the few tables. Looking around, for once Orlando wasn't overwhelmed with the disgust he usually had, but with curiosity. To whom did Minnie, Mickey, and his mother wish him to wed? But as the prince scanned the room he notice them. The other wonderland children. He hated them most. A small child is full of innocence, but once innocence is isolated in evil it becomes corrupted and that was Orlando. His name held weight where ever he went and blocked the things young him wanted most, but now he realized that fueled him to become great. He hated them, but thanked them for aiding his mother in making him a monster.

• Love
[fieldbox="Li Xiang, #3366ff, solid, 10, Blackadder ITC"] Xiang straightened his collar, staring at himself in the mirror. He sighed softly, running his hands along the fabric of the Changshan his mother gave him for the meeting. He didn't like this, and she wasn't fond of it either. However, she knew it was what was best, and Shang seemed to really like the idea. "You look very handsome." Mulan spoke from behind him. She was starting to age a bit, and it was pretty obvious to Xiang, who grew up alongside her. "I don't really see why I need to wear this." He murmured, turning to give his mother a hug. "It's tradition, Xiang. You can change out of it right when you get there."

Shang soon came into the room, smiling warmly at the two. "You look like a proper man." He told him, not really realizing it was a backhanded compliment. "Thanks." Xiang stated, going to finish packing. "I'm gonna miss you guys." He told them, finally zipping up a large suitcase, setting it next to two others. Shang placed a hand on Mulan's shoulder. "We both will miss you, too." She said, smiling softly to him. "Come. We'll see you out. I'm sure your ride is nearly here."

Sure enough, as the small family stepped out of the house, a carriage pulled up. "Well, here's my ride." They piled the luggage into the carriage, and Xiang turned to give them both one more hug. "I'll see you soon. Don't get too lonely without me." He joked, hopping into the carriage. As it drove off, he turned once again to give his parents a final wave. He was on his way to meet his wife. He was extremely nervous. He still wanted to do things. He could only hope she would be willing to travel and see the world before deciding to settle down and have children.

The ride there, Xiang was mostly looking at all of the scenery passing by, occasionally waving to people. When he arrived, he stepped out, watching as people took his luggage away. He'd find out where that went later he assumed. He saw some people already conversing, which he thought was a little strange. Maybe they already knew each other? That could have been the case. He glanced up at the school, sighing at how large it was. This was going to take some getting used to.[/fieldbox][fieldbox="Edan Dunbroch, #808000, solid, 10, Footlight MT"]
Edan hadn't even woken up by the time the carriage had arrived. He was packed, but he wasn't happy about it. He could try to stall for as long as possible. "Edan, wake up mah loon! Th' whole warld isnae gonnae bide fur ye!" His mother bellowed from below. "Yer carriage is haur, an' ye huvnae hud breakfest!" Edan groaned, flipping the blankets off of him. He looked out the window, glaring at the carriage here to take him away to a destiny that he refused to have. "Aam comin', aam comin', hauld yer horses." He called down, throwing on an outfit that his mother had chose the night before, mostly without his knowledge. However, she knew what he liked, so it wasn't bad.

After changing and dragging his luggage downstairs, his mother thrust a thermos and a plastic lunchbag into his hands. "Some tea fur ye. Baked some tatties an' some slices ay link tay. Noo gie gonnae." Edan tucked away his breakfast, glad his mother could think on her feet. It sounded delicious. He gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll miss ye." She shook her head, embracing her son. "Aye. Dornt make me feel e'en waur abit settin' ye up wi' a broad ye dornt know." She said, then pulled free. "Noo gie gonnae afair Ah change mah min' an' teel them aw tae bugger aff. Ah dornt want tae start a war."

After their moderately heartfelt goodbyes, Edan left out the door, waving goodbye to his mother as he loaded up the carriage with his things. He whistled, and a large dog came bounding his way. "C'mon boy, lots ay fowk tae meit." The two hopped into the carriage, Edan keeping one hand on Gunnar. The driver was off, leaving Edan to eat his breakfast, and of course share a little with Gunnar. He wasn't a fan of plain tatties, but he didn't have jam or butter. He could only eat two of them, and a couple slices of black pudding before he had to stop. Gunnar got a slice of the black pudding. Merida could make wonderful food, and it was always filling. He finished it off by drinking all of his tea. Once he arrived at the manor, he hopped off, watching as people took his belongings elsewhere. He kept his breakfast with him, likely going to be eating it later. He approached the gathering crowd of princes and princesses, Gunnar in tow, looking around. This was going to be an interesting time.[/fieldbox][fieldbox="Malika Atiyeh, #ee0000, solid, 10, Bradley Hand ITC"]
Malika finished putting the last earring in her ear, when there was a soft knock at her door. "Come in." She answered, knowing fully well who it was. Jafar. Her father. He looked her up and down, a bit disapprovingly. His eyes moved to the bed, where a caftan lay. "I thought I told you I wanted you to wear something more traditional." Malika glanced over to the dress. "It didn't fit." She quickly lied, grabbing the shoes she chose with the outfit. He seemed to either believe her or not care enough. "Now, could you help me with my luggage while I get Tudor ready?" Her father complied, using his staff to move the luggage with magic, something Malika had been denied the access to for learning, which made her a bit angry.

As she entered the small room next to hers, where her macaw flew around freely, she grabbed a large cage that sat on a table near the door. "Come on Tudor, time to go." The macaw squawked at her, flapping his wings. "Get in the cage!" He screeched at her, flying down to her shoulder, and pecking at the wires of the cage. "Come on Tudor." She told him, letting him perch on her wrist and slowly putting him into the cage. "Come on Tudor." He mimicked as she closed the door, and threw a nice treat inside for him.

She brought her bird downstairs, a bit upset that she had to keep him in such a small cage for travelling. She had a larger cage that was disassembled for the trip, and he would stay there during their stay at the manor. The carriage was there, and her luggage was inside. She hopped in, and blew a kiss to her father, before it was off. She couldn't wait to get out of that house. Her father was very demanding. The only reason she was going through with this was because she was scared of him getting angry. She pet Tudor's head through the wires, keeping him calm. He didn't like traveling. When they arrived, she gave the bird to the people who came for her things. "Just keep him in the cage until I get there, I'll set him up." She instructed. She began walking towards the gathering crowd, very upset and nervous. She didn't want to get married, especially if she didn't like the guy.
[/fieldbox][fieldbox="Eva Ozcollo, #00ccff, solid, 10, Brush Script MT"]
"Eva!" Came the screech of Yzma. "Your carriage is here!" Eva rolled her eyes, straightening out her dress and slipping on her shoes. "I'm coming!" She called down. "Puta..." She muttered under her breath, grabbing the rest of her luggage, as well as Chica in her carrier, and bringing it downstairs. The others were by the door. Thankfully, the driver was nice enough to help, because Lord knows Yzma wasn't going to. The bony woman stood in the doorway, watching Eva pack up. "Your outfit is much too bright. You shouldn't falsely advertise." Eva got into the carriage, the driver returning to his seat. "Love you too mama." Eva spoke sarcastically, waving as the carriage lurched forward.

The mother and daughter weren't the friendliest of people to each other. They tended to stay away from one another. Eva was more interested in hanging out with Kronk and sometimes Kuzco if she was feeling it. At least they were nice to her, despite being the daughter of their least favorite woman. She chuckled a bit, remembering their reactions when she had been introduced as the crazy woman's daughter. A soft meow got her attention, and she leaned over to poke her finger through the holes of the carrier. "It's okay Chica. You'll be out soon." She assured the grey cat.

When they arrived, Eva stepped out, giving the carrier to the people who had come for her belongings. "Make sure she gets let out when she's in the room. I brought a litter box with me, and some litter. She doesn't like being in cramped spaces." She told them, handing off her friend to them. She sighed, running a hand through her blue hair, and walked towards the group of princes and princesses. She felt a bit out of place here. Everyone was so pretty and normal looking, and probably didn't have an absolutely crazy psychopathic mother who nearly murdered people. She saw some guy who looked about as nervous as she did, though probably for different reasons considering what he was wearing. Knowing it wouldn't hurt to know someone, she approached. "So you got dragged into this too, hm?" She asked, holding out her hand after a bit. "Eva Ozcollo. Nice to meet you."
[/fieldbox][fieldbox="Césare Facilier, #993366, solid, 10, Candara"]
Césare finished changing, and was making sure everything was in place when a knock sounded, and the door opened. It was his father. He immediately stiffened when he found a hand on his shoulder. "Well, today's the day. Today you can finally make me proud." He turned to the luggage, grabbing a case. "Also, remember, if you see that annoying little prince again, turn him into something for me. Frogs are always fun, but overdone. Maybe a slug." The doctor's voice trailed off as he walked down the hall. Césare brought the rest of his bags to the carriage. Without saying a word, he got on the carriage, and waved slightly to his father. "Bye." Were his only words as he rode off.

Césare was not fond of his father, obviously. He was never kind. Instead, Césare used to find friendship in Tiana and Naveen's son, but a small incident with his father spoiled that. Of course, now the whole family didn't really like him. He wasn't looking forward to seeing Angelo again. He took a sip from the water bottle he brought with him, sighing as he rode in silence towards his destination.

At the manor, he whistled when he got out of the carriage. It was huge. He was used to living in a sort of luxury squalor. His father wanted it to look like they had lots and lots of money, but was too cheap to actually spend the money on anything other than his own desires. He watched his luggage get taken elsewhere, probably his room, and stepped forward. Today would probably be the worst of it all, like pulling a bandaid off. Just get to know someone, and then they became the life raft. That was how he survived high school, that would be how he survived this.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", turquoise, dashed, 10, Courier New"]
cooltext175568832437281.png
turquoise
Outfit: Here
Mentioned: Grimhilde (his mother), Bells @Princess Poisoned Rose, Orlando Hearts (Me)
Interactions: None

The breeze blew gently into the manor's windows bringing smells of honeysuckle and roses. Inside a blonde male was finishing packing his suitcases, Caspian James would soon be off to Wonderall manor to begin his mother's last request- an arranged marriage. Personally the young male would not have thought to put himself in such a predicament, being tied down to just one person seemed unfathomable and yet this was where he was heading. Some part of Caspian was excited to meet someone that would be his wife, but the other part was disgusted by it. He loved being free and this contain zero freedom to it.

Placing the last of his clothing inside the black suitcase, Caspian sighed and looked around his room. He wouldn't be back for weeks and the comfort of this room would be far away. Noticing the picture frame on his desk Caspian walked over slowly, the faint sound of footsteps were the only noise loud enough to hear. Picking the photograph up a small smile found its way to Caspian's face. The picture was taken when Caspian was five, he sat on top of his mother's lap as she tickled him. That was the last time Caspian could really remember his mother happy, personally Caspian thought that was the last night his mother stopped sneaking out to have a secret rendezvous with his father. Taking the frame, he placed it inside of his suitcase to take with him. His mother meant the world to him and he wasn't going to act like he didn't care about her while around some goody-goodies.

Oliver, his mother's old butler, came into the room quietly. "Master, it is time." His voice was old and rough from years of smoking. The smell from his clothing supported the thought as he came near to grab the suitcases. Caspian nodded and walked out of the medium sized bedroom. The manor was dimly lit besides the beams of light peering through the open curtains. Only him and the help lived inside the manor at this time, his mother lived at the vacation house that was closer to the hospital. Caspian would be lying if he said it was lonely at the house, some maids made it less of a struggle, but that was just between him and those maids. Once outside, Oliver placed his master's suitcases in the trunk and opened the door for him. "Let's go." Caspian's tone was cold, but easy to hear that he was tired and wished to get this over and done with.

Wonderall Manor was miles from Caspian's own, but he eventually reached the place. Upon stepping out of his limo, Caspian looked to see someone get out of a carriage. Orlando. Since his youth, Orlando and Caspian had been close friends, personally Caspian did not understand why the male was disliked by so many at his home, but as he grew to become what his land feared it made since. Either way Caspian wasn't going to abandon his old friend. Walking by Orlando's side, the two entered the manor in silence. Waving his friend farewell, Caspian found his way to the wall and leaned into it. He'd rather gaze out at the crowd and see who was gazing back than feeling that annoy feel of being watched by someone you can't see. Although as he glanced around the room he noticed a blonde haired beauty, she was gorgeous as was almost every girl in the manor. Removing his gaze, Caspian looked forward towards the podium where Minnie and Mickey would reveal their matches.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[bg=#2d696e]
Kassidy Faye Cheshire
ϟ Kass/Kassi/Sid ϟ 20 ~ May.27 ϟ Neutral ϟ Cheshire Cat ϟ Port Royale ~ Sadie & Harmony ϟ Match ~ Alistair, Son of Alice ϟ
ϟ Form ϟ Ensemble ϟ
ϟ Location ~ Home => Wonderall Manor ϟ
ϟ
Mentioned ~ None ϟ
ϟ
Interactions ~ Open ϟ

"Wakey, Wakey Kasssssidddidilly-dee" came the obvious purred tone of her father who was standing in the young woman's doorway. "nnnggn ... ten mur mints..." Kassi mumbled into her pillow as she rolled onto her right side and pulled the top of two pillows out with her to cover her ear, trying to block out her ever so annoying father. Eventually he seemed to go away and that was Sid's cue to get up... and quick or he would be back with ice cold milk to toss on her... and milk made bed-sheets far more sticky than water did.

Sighing as she rolled herself back over, away from the wall, Kass kicked her legs at the blanket until it finally lay clumped at the foot of her bed in a messy pile. At least one good thing would come out of being sent to some palacy manor place where she would be married off to whoever, she didn't have to make her bed this morning. raising a semi-clenched fist up to her face and covering her yawn haphazardly with her wrist she ran her hand through her long, seemingly untameable red hair and shuffled to her closet then the bathroom that was just down the hall... where she promptly found herself sliding down against the bathroom door, waiting for whoever was in there... most likely one of her younger sisters... to try and push the door open on her. As she sat there her fluffy little kitten, Meru, padded over to say hello and she soon was sitting against the white wooden bathroom door with a nine month old kitten curled comfortable on top of her very unfashionable bed-head.

Ten minutes passed and when Kassidy found herself sitting in the same spot, in the same position she felt herself growing irritated. Lifting the kitten off her head she pressed her ear to the door and sighed when she heard water running and low, muffled humming. Standing up she turned the doorknob. Locked. Raising her hand she pounded it against the door a few times "Kiera I have to get in there so I can leave on time, hurry up!" she shouted before giving a humph and sliding back down against the door. At least she was able to take her pets with her... though Sid was still a bit curious of where she would be 'storing' her alpaca, Babe.

Eventually, what felt like an eternity... but was really only another ten minutes, passed and she felt a shoving pressure on her back and the click-clack of the doorknob just above her head being turned. "3 ... 2 ... 1!" Kassidy smirked as she rolled across to the other side of the hall just as her little sister pushed the door open again, sending the smaller tween tumbling ontop of her and the door slamming back into a closed position with the force it had been used to get opened. "Sorry Kier... next time don't be a bathroom hog" the older sibling said pointedly, sticking her tongue out as her sister did the same thing. She adored her siblings... but sometimes it was a real pain in the ass to share one bathroom with five other people... then again, it had been worse when the older two and her twin had lived with them as well, but six was still a bit cramped here.

Jumping into the shower, Kassidy had glanced at the time as she entered the bathroom and let a mutter of annoyance pass her lips as she rushed to get ready. Her ride would be here in about a half hour and she was only about half-packed. After her record-time shower she jumped out, towel-drying her hair for a few minutes before simply just pulling it back into a quick fishtail braid and applying light make-up. Rushing out of the bathroom she heard a honking noise and groaned "I'll be down in a minute!" she shouted. There wasn't really any way she would be hear, but it was more reassuring to yell that. Pulling one boot on as she tossed a few last minute things into her suitcase and running down the stairs, jumping down the last three steps to avoid trampling her furball of a puppy, Klondike, in the process. Upon boarding her ride she slumped down in her seat and let herself fall back to sleep, glad to be regaining the Z's that she had been denied of earlier.

As she felt a jarring stop, Kassidy blinked her light brown eyes open again and stared around, pursing her lips as she stood and pulled her bag out behind her. "Here goes nothing" she murmured, climbing out of the vehicle and turned to look at her surroundings. Kass found herself stuck in place, staring at the school... it was certainly, different. "I wonder if I'll have to meet all new people or if there might be some familiar faces around" the short lady thought vocally before blinking a few times and giving her head the slightest of shakes before she lifted one foot at a time and began to move forward absentmindedly, unsure of where she was supposed to go.
[/bg]

[bg=#634029]
Jefferson Troy Fryst
ϟ Jeff/Jeffy/Jiffy/Jet ϟ 22 ~ Feb.25 ϟ Good ϟ Queen Elsa ϟ Agrabah ~ Lucian, Alistair & Angelo ϟ Match ~ Malika, Daughter of Jafar ϟ
ϟ Form ϟ Ensemble ϟ
ϟ
Mentioned ~ Zi'Ana @Queen†Chaos ϟ
ϟ
Interactions ~ Open ϟ

Laughing as he chucked a snowball toward his door, Jefferson sat up, pushing the pile of snow his mom had sent spiraling onto his head onto the floor where it melted quickly he smiled. The enchanted flooring in the bedrooms certainly kept things neater and much less hectic as anyone in the Queen's family born with Ice magic learned how to control the gift. "I'm already up mom!" Jeff called after he heard the snowball hit something. Hopefully it was the target he was aiming for. As he wandered around the Arendelle castle that he was fortunate enough to live in the young man turned his right palm face-up and concentrated once he wandered into the empty ballroom, ready and waiting to go. Closing his eyes, Jiffy tried to remember his training. He attempted to feel the magic coursing through his veins and fill the room with flurries... but when he opened his silvery-blue eyes again he let out a frustrated sigh. Once again all he had managed to produce was a large snowball that took up his entire hand. Tossing his hand up downheartenly, Jefferson sighed then watched as it broke into little fragments filling a decent portion of the ballroom. So it wasn't exactly what he had wanted, but it was still better than normal. In fact normally he could barely produce flurries big enough for Olaf... then again, Olaf usually wandered around with Sven and that was a big part of the reason why they weren't spread over enough space.

As he ran back up the staircase to his room to grab his luggage, Jeff gave his furry friends an affectionate few minutes of time before collecting his things and wandered back down the spiral staircase, wondering if his cousin, Zi'Ana would be headed off in the same coach as him, after all, both of them were attending the manor to be married to random villains. He was just glad that the Southern Isle Heir was a dude and that he couldn't get stuck marrying one of them. Sure, things seem fine now... but why would anyone trust a Southern Isler?

As the carriage arrived he said a quick goodbye to his mom, promising to visit when he could and to not cover Wonderall in a boatload of snow. When he turned around he felt the cold splat of ice against the back of his head again and, with laughter gleaming in his eyes he turned around for a second, briefly and tossed a snowball back at the queen one last time before boarding, still curious as to if his cousin would be riding there with him or not. If she did at least he would have a friend for the long drive.
[/bg]

[bg=#611038]
Sadie Savannah Hope Ratcliffe
ϟ Sade/S ϟ 19 ~ Mar.5 ϟ Neutral/Evil ϟ Governor Ratcliffe ϟ Port Royale ~ Kassidy & Harmony ϟ Match ~ Jackson, Son of Pocahontas ϟ
ϟ Form ϟ Ensemble ϟ
ϟ
Mentioned ~ None ϟ
ϟ
Interactions ~ Open ϟ

Sighing as she pushed the blanket down from her chin where she had been cuddling the soft, warm material, Sadie sighed as she blinked open her pale blue eyes to look around the room out of boredom. This was the day she had been counting down to on her calendar. All the different colored X's showing what days had gone by stopped suddenly when it came to this day with a big purple circle around it. She was glad to be doing this, it would make her greedy father happy as well as the rest of her family... but at the same time, well, she felt a heaviness settling in the pit of her stomach and a sadness growing in her heart. Maybe it wasn't what she wanted exactly, but she would put up with it for the people she cared most about. Besides, a new setting meant new victi-um... friends.

As she rose out of her comfort zone that happened to be her giant bed, S got ready rather quickly and settled on her favorite off-the-shoulder sweatshirt, figuring that she might as well feel comfortable if she was to be thrown into some new surrounding and engaged on the same day. Running a hand through Bebe's silky hair as she sat against the apple tree in her family's backyard, watching her horse, speed around, bucking happily. It was kind of funny when she thought about it actually. Her father was the man who had tried to basically annihilate the Native Americans at one time, and she had named her horse Apache, after a tribe.

As the time seemed to tick by far too quickly, Sade found herself taking a deep breath and standing up, brushing her ripped black jeans off as she did so. "C'mon Bebe, let's go inside" she half whispered as the night haired teen entered the single story home again and collected her belongings before making her way down the drive to wait for the coach that was supposed to be picking all the new attending students up. She still wasn't positive if it was going to be some major coach bus with all the students or if it was going to be an individual carriage, but figured her question would be answered soon enough.

Sadie was certainly right, her question was answered almost as soon as she thought about it. Within a few mere moments she saw a white carriage drawing up to stop with the door in front of her. This was it apparently. Climbing into her form of transportation she set her two suitcases down next to her, slipped her earbuds in, pressed play and listened as Titanium came on. She heard herself singing along quietly as she watched out the window as everything she knew flew by in blurry haze. It took a while, but she eventually arrived and stood at the entrance to the Wonderall Manor grounds. Pursing her lips slightly she hit the pause button and pulled her headphones out as she wrapped them up and slid them into her pocket along with her phone. Time to start this new chapter of her life.
[/bg]

[bg=#8f790b]
Aerlyn Breanna Fitzherbert
ϟ Aer/Aeri/Goldie/Flower ϟ 18 ~ Sept.29 ϟ Good ϟ Rapunzel & Eugene Fitzherbert ϟ Arendelle ~ Onyx, Danielle & Talia ϟ Match ~ Vincent, Son of Gaston ϟ
ϟ Form ϟ Ensemble ϟ
ϟ
Mentioned ~ None ϟ
ϟ
Interactions ~ Open ϟ

"Ohmigosh! I'm so excited!" Aerlyn squealed at 730am when she awoke. It didn't take long for either of the girl's parents to come running down the castle hall and to their only daughter. When the two adults entered the room Aery beamed and jumped up to tackle hug them both out of excitement. When she pulled back from the massive group hug a moment later, Aerlyn could almost swear she saw a trace of sadness and regret in her parent's eyes and gave a small pouty frown. "Why aren't you two as excited as I am?" she questioned "Emmett had an arranged marriage and things worked out fabulously... and now you two should have a grandbaby every day... and oh I can not wait to meet that little boy or girl. It's going to be soooo cute and I am so excited to be an aunt" she rambled slightly, stopping as her father stole the tiara off her nighttable and placed it on her head as her mother ran a hand through her hair. Deep down she knew why her parents weren't showing their excitement as much as she was, but she wouldn't be leaving them... not really. Whether her husband to be liked it or not they would be frequent visitors at the Corona castle, and heck, if Aer could get her way they would be living there once they were married.

After an hour or so of cuddling with mom and dad and talking about everything the future would hold the eighteen year old got up and, as daintily as possible, shooed them out of the bedroom as she picked out an outfit and walked to the attached bathroom to get ready for the days events after carefully returning the tiara back to her endtable.

As she secured the last piece of hair on her braid-crowned bun, Goldie took a step back and looked herself over. Satisfied with her look she ran-skipped down the hall, tripping down the last few steps as her grandfather caught her. She had no clue what she would ever do without her family and could only hope her new husband would be just like them... but still, she knew she would have to accept him for well, him. After all, it wasn't really fair to make someone amount to that much before even meeting them. As she wandered out to the garden she gave a little twirl to show off her outfit choice and nodded when her parents asked if she was all packed and ready to go. Everything except her tiara was packed... and she wasn't sure she was going to bring it yet. It meant so much to her, but at the same time... well what if she lost it or it got stolen or something... after all, her mother's had been stolen. Though it ended up being her future husband that had stolen it, still it had been stolen.

After a few more hours of quality family time and a good-luck phone call from her big brother Flower was ready to go, and just in time as the carriage pulled up moments after a guard had helped lug her luggage down the stairs and out to the front of the castle. After boarding the coach she ran off for one last group hug... probably the interaction she would miss the most, and then retreated back onto the coach where the long journey began. Once she arrived the younger teen collected her things once again and looked around, wandering aimlessly, unsure of where she should be.
[/bg]​

Reactions: Brea and HEX

tumblr_inline_o2cyxfX68u1qlt39u_500.gif

#4876FF [bg=#FCFCFC]outfit:
[spoili]
tumblr_mcu7grZTFm1rk8yc8o1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

Mentions: No one

Interactions: No one

Disney Parents: Lady Termaine[/bg]

[fieldbox=Aspen Callaway Termaine, #4876FF, solid]
Books? Check. Glasses? Check. Looked like a prep? Check and check. Aspen Termaine was on his way to his new school where there he would also meet his future wife. Honestly, this was just all so stupid and pointless, but he could never go against mommy dearest, especially when she believes that this arranged marriage can give them a high prestige. After all his sisters failed to do that, though Cinderella managed to marry a prince and though he would never voice it, he was happy for her. She deserved it. But he was the child of a villian, of course he couldn't say that he was happy for his step sister so of course he swallowed his feelings.

Mum's the word.

"You must look sharp. Sit up straight! Straighter...straighter...straighter! I swear Aspen, you sit up straight that I can tape a ruler to your back or so help me!" His mother yelled, giving him a steely glare."You're going to be meeting your partner today, so of course you have to look good. Don't you dare embarrass me, you got that?" Lady Termaine questioned with a sharp tone. "Yes Mother." He replied back. "Be on your best behavior." A pause. "Yes mother." Silence. "Do not speak unless spoken to." Pause. "Yes mother." Another sharp look and a straightening of his jacket. "And most of all, make mother proud." A long pause. "Yes mother." Aspen answered in a monotone voice.

It had always been like this, ever since he was young. His mother would tell him to do something and the only thing she ever wanted to year was 'yes mother' and if she heard anything other than those two simple words he would get a sharp lashing. And whether it was physical or verbal; well that just depended on her mood. Aspen was raised to obey his mother, listen to every single word and never talk back, even if he believed what his mother was requesting was impossible (and most of the times they were) but he didn't want to face her wrath. Turning his gaze to look out the window, he tuned his mother out (something he learned to do) and agreed when needed, answering with a monotonous yes mother. Though there was a certain sentence that brought him back to reality once more.

"Should you fail, I will not recognize you as my son. You will be just like those useless sisters of yours." Lady Termaine's tone was sharp and unforgiving, steely and cold. "I am sorry, what?" He questioned, earning a hard slap on the knee."Listen to me boy! I have raised you better than that! I might as well dump you as it is." His mother yelled, scratch that, raised her voice. A proper lady never yelled, neither did a gentleman, they were firm and strict. "I am sorry mother." He said, low and soft, hazel colored eyes moving to look at the floor of the car. "It will not happen again." He gulped, waiting for a response.

"It better not." Unbearable silence, the kind of silence that made others uncomfortable and it made Aspen feel like there was a giant elephant in the car that was preventing him from speaking. Aspen knew that his mother was harsh, after all he grew up with her, but he couldn't help but let those words cut deep into his being. Though he knew that she gave him "tough love", it still hurt to think about the fact that she would practically disown him if he failed. "Now go make mother proud, and remember, do not disappoint me." He nodded. "Yes mother."

Before Aspen knew it, they had arrived upon where he would be staying and he sighed as he got out of the car, standing at six foot two, the young teen towered over most things, including Lady Termaine. "Make me proud." His mother called out before she headed off and Aspen gazed at the retreating car before turning his gaze back towards the entrance. "Time to get this over with." He muttered under his breath as he set off for a new (and might he add) unwanted adventure.[/fieldbox]​

• Love
ehedd.png
models_card_right_hires-1191398-Test_Daniel014.jpg
[fieldbox=, #33ff33, solid]

ANGELO'S INFO

HEX CODE
#33ff33

DISNEY PARENT(S)
Tiana & Prince Naveen of Maldonia
Walt-Disney-Screencaps-Princess-Tiana-Prince-Naveen-walt-disney-characters-35270717-5000-2813.jpg

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good

MATCH
Eva Ozcollo: Daughter of Yzma

Home (Castle) in Maldonia-Wonderall Manor

FEELING
During His Departure & Arrival: Annoyed to new levels but willing to give this whole thing a try.
When He Sees Césare Facilier: More annoyed and hostile than ever. A bit scared as well.

OUTFIT
Angelo's Outfit
His Crown
C9228_20GOLD_grande.jpeg

INTERACTION(S)
NPC: His parents; Tiana and Naveen
PC: No One

MENTIONED
NPC: Tiana and Naveen
PC: Césare Facilier

TAGGED
@Tarieles

The Prince of Maldonia had been sitting up on the edge of his huge bed, just thinking about everything that was going on around him and what was going to happen today. Angelo Maldonia was being forced to marry some girl that he knew nothing about. He, of course, protested up until a few days ago. His father, Naveen didn't really get into the argument... it was his mother that he had to deal with over the situation. Angelo get's all of his stubbornness from her and he get's all of his flirtatious and charming ways from his dear father. When he sat them down to give them reasons why he shouldn't have to do this, they both just stared at him... not buying anything he said.

Eventually, he just gave up with reasoning with the two, and now he was here getting ready to go off and marry someone he would probably not like let alone love. "This is just insane..." He shook his head, as he grabbed his Crown from the dresser next to his bed. "A Future King shouldn't have to be forced into doing something he doesn't want to do." He said in his thick Cajun Accent, which only came out soo strong when he was truly mad or/and annoyed. Angelo made sure that everything he needed was put into his six bags of luggage, he probably had more luggage than the girls that would be at the Manor... but looking like he did, it wasn't an easy process to perfect.

When he went down the spiraling stairs towards the multiple dining halls, he could hear his mother and father discussing him and wanting to make sure that he got there and didn't try to sneak off. He walked into the main dining hall, giving both of his parents his best fake smile. "Father... Mother." He took a seat on the other side of the Mahogany Table. His mother was the first one to speak. "Now, Angelo you know very well that both I and your father love you with all of our hearts." Here it comes... "But Boy, if you even TRY to sneak away from the Manor at any time... I will slap you senseless." He couldn't help but smirk a bit at his mother's threat, she sure knew how to get his attention. "I know Ma, I won't try anything stupid." After those words, both his father and mother got up and gave him a big group hug. "Son, make sure you stick with one lady... we don't need you to come back here with fifty ladies fighting over you, though it would be a fun thing to watch." His father smirked, before Angelo's mother smacked him on the arm. "Okay, Dad." He grinned, getting up and heading for the exit of the Castle.

The ride in the huge gold Carriage wasn't exciting but at least he would be arriving in style, like always. While in the Carriage, he got a few text messages from a few ladies that were shocked to hear that the rumors of him getting married were true. He shook his head at the sad faces the girls sent him. "Damn... this is what I have to give up, just for one girl... she better be perfect." The driver, a good friend to his parents started laughing. "Nothing is funny Charles... shut up." He started laughing as well, he then proceeded to delete and block the other girls' numbers. "The things I do just to please my overbearing parents."

Once his Carriage came to a slow stop, Angelo exited the thing and looked at the Manor. "Not as big as my Castle but it will have to do for now." He watched as a few people came and took his bags. "Be careful with my stuff!" He yelled out towards them, getting a nod in return. Once he made it into the Manor, he made sure his attire was perfect and that his Crown was as shining as ever. He scanned the crowd and of course he was the sexiest guy there, that was rather obvious whenever he was somewhere, but the ladies... all of them were beautiful. "Maybe this Marriage thing won't be too bad." He spoke as he looked around the room once more. When his eyes landed on one male that left more than just a bad taste in his mouth, Angelo nearly turned around and walked out. "I can't believe they let someone like him in here." He and Mr. Césare Facilier did have a friendship when they were little... until the jerk turned him into a frog, now he can't stand to be anywhere near him. "This is just great." He stood against the wall not in the mood to speak to anyone right about now.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
hheue.png
models_card_right_Bre_06.jpg
[fieldbox=, #944dff, solid]
HARMONY'S INFO

HEX CODE
#944dff

DISNEY PARENT(S)
The Mad Hatter

ALIGNMENT
Neutral

MATCH
Orlando Hearts: Son of Queen of Hearts (The Red Queen)

FEELING
During Her Departure & Arrival: Excited but still nervous about being married to someone... Evil. Sad about leaving her family for a few months.

OUTFIT
Harmony's Outfit

INTERACTION(S)
NPC: Her mother, father & godfather; Gloria, The Mad Hatter & The White Rabbit

MENTIONED
NPC: Gloria, The Mad Hatter & The White Rabbit
PC: Alistair Canterbury

TAGGED
@Shayla

In the more peaceful area of Wonderland there was a nice sized house that most of the creatures of Wonderland loved to visit, especially around Tea Time. In the beautiful and colorful house lived a beautiful girl named Harmony Heart and she lived with her insane father The Mad Hatter and her loving mother, Gloria Heart. Harmony had been up for a few hours now, all the tea that her entire family drank kept her awake for most of the day... she barely slept for more than three hours but that's how it worked in this household. She was looking in her floor-length mirror, looking over her outfit and making sure her hair was super curly and full of life. One thing that her father could NEVER tell her what to pick or how to accessorize it was and will always be her clothing choices, only thing he requested of her was for her to wear red... an odd choice, seeing as The Wicked Bitch Queen had Red everything but she agreed to wear all red just for her daddy's happiness.

After taking another hour or two looking over her outfit in the mirror, she finally decided that the outfit was perfect. Harmony is not Conceited by far, it's just that she wants her outfits to always look beautiful and catch the eyes of everyone and anyone that sees her, that's just how she wants to be seen. She sashayed down the stairs towards the front entrance of her home, spotting her mother, father and godfather standing in front of the doors. She almost started to bust out in tears but she feared messing up her makeup more than not being able to see her family for a few months. Her mother came by her, wiping under her eyes as Harmony fanned her face. "Uhh! I'm as emotional as Daddy is crazy." She smirked as her father came hopping over towards her. "That is true I am nuts... but I am nuts for only you and your dear mother." He smirked, giving his only child a peck on her forehead and then proceeded to hug both her and her mother.

Her godfather was the last one to come up to her and he was the one she would really miss, he kept her safe at times when her father and mother couldn't find her in the huge forest of Wonderland. "W, I want to say..." W stopped her from speaking, just hopping closer to her and giving her a huge hug, which almost made her forget about her makeup and cry like there was no tomorrow. "No, no, no, we will not talk of such things, you will come back here with a beautiful Husband and I can't wait to see what you design for your Wedding Dress my beautiful Mad Princess." She smirked. "Okay." Harmony walked out of the home but was shocked to see that there was no carriage waiting outside for her. She turned to her family. "Ummm... I know Wonderland has some weird things going on but... how do you expect me to get to the Manor without transportation?" Both of her parents started to laugh, W hopped off back into the house and came right back out with one of The Mad Hatter's magical hats. "Daddy... Mommy?" She was truly confused right now. "This is for you Deary, your very first Hat." Her face nearly cracked in half out of shock and excitement. "Really!" With no more words that needed to be said, she ran over to the hat almost knocking W over in the process. The hat was a beautiful and mystical looking one. "OMG! This will go great with all of my outfits." She started to hop up and down. "Okay... I love you all!" She sat the hat down in front of her like her father showed her before. She tapped the hat three times with her index finger and a few seconds later purple smoke started to cover the hat and her whole body. "Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

It only took a few seconds for Harmony, her bags and the hat to be transported to the front entrance of the Manor. "Wow this place is awesome!" She hopped up and down, almost falling. "That's right I'm wearing heels." She shook her head, her curls bouncing back and forth. As she made her way into the building she couldn't help but have her eyes wide open at how beautiful the inside was. "This place is amazing, just wow." She had forgotten all about the arranged marriage thing for the moment, until she stumbled into the room where everyone else was waiting for the rest of the people. She tried to hide the embarrassing look on her face for almost falling in front of everyone. She played it cool, holding onto her creative looking purse as she made her way to a table and sat down. "I wonder if Ali's going to be here too." Her and Alistair have been good friends since forever and she needed someone like him around to keep her sane... no need for her to become Mad and make the rumors about her family true. She sat there waiting for things to start or waiting for Alistair to show up so she can at least have one person to talk to before finding out who she was to marry and love.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
cooltext178893829266053.png
Mentioned: Jefferson @~Happily.Ever.After~
Interactions: Kristoff, Jefferson @~Happily.Ever.After~
Mood: Upset
Outfit: HERE
Hair: HERE

"Faster, Bella!" Zi'Ana yelled out to her closest friend, "They're nearing us." She cried as Bella pulled the sled fast through the woods of Arendelle. The morning was proving to be an interesting series of events. Waking up, eating a light breakfast, sneaking out of the castle, running away with Bella, her father chasing after her. If they're was one thing Zi'Ana was good at was running away from her problems.

Out of no where shot Sven and her father. Damn, was the only word to cross her mind. "Zi'Ana Marie Bjorgman, you stop right now!" Kristoff ordered. Zi'Ana refused to look at him even when the sled came to a stop. She hated what her father was trying to put her through, he knew how much she disliked the idea of being in an arranged marriage more than anything else. But what really was upsetting her was the feeling it was going to be one of those Southern Isle brats. "Come. Your cousin is already and you are delaying his departure as well as your own." For some reason Kristoff wasn't mad, but more worried about her running off while at the school. Zi'Ana had never left the comfort of Arendelle and the surrounding woods.

Rolling her eyes, Zi'Ana did as her father asked and went back to Arendelle. "Go!" She exclaimed to Bella who took off running again, but this time towards Zi'Ana's fate. This was stupid, she didn't want this and she even made that clear, yet they still were forcing her to do this. She didn't even know anyone there besides Jerfferson and he always seemed to make fast friends. She sighed.

Pulling up to the carriage, she quickly got out and stepped into to it and sat across from her cousin. "I got to the Kingdom's edge, I was this close, but he caught up to me." She grumbled. Jefferson knew, somewhat, of Zi'Ana's plan to escape, but she doubted he actually thought she would attempt to run. She forced a smile, "So, frosty, how do you feel about all this?" She asked him. Some part of her couldn't believe she had never asked her cousin how he felt about all this, besides he shared the whole forced to be wed thing.

Last edited:
Zackariah Austin Smee
[BCOLOR=transparent]12145242_536825049810037_1799987371_n.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mood: Nervous Excited[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Location: Home ---> Wonderall Manor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mentioned: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interactions: None[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Smee! Up up up!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The small kitchen quarters echos with his father's high voice, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Up my son!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Zachariah eyes barely opened when a ten pound sack of potatoes was thrown onto the table he was sleeping at.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Next stop is the main land. Peal your captain's breakfast, then you must be off to shower."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When the potatoes were done Zack went to washing himself with a bucket and sponge; giving extra care to his hair and beard. Zack cared very much about his appearance, keeping his beard well groomed meant a lot to him he didn't want to look like a dirty Pirate. When he got back to the kitchen his father was digging through an old trunk, taking out a black piece of clothing and hitting it against a pole to get rid of dust and bugs. A pair of boots were thrown at his feet along with a suede trench coat.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You are getting married my boy! Look sharp."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Funny coming from his short old father that never combs his hair.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Oh I remember when I got married. It was beautiful, she was beautiful."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dad, you fucked every dock whore who would accept your coin."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Zack buttoned up his shirt climbed up to the deck. Breathing in fresh salt water air he made his way up to where he saw his captain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah hello my boy!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Captain Hook greeted the young man with a smile and a firm pat on the shoulder.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "We will miss you being aboard. Promise me if this lady doesn't work out, you'll come back?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll think on that one. I'm hoping this isn't a shipwreck."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh you will have fun, a mansion full of young kids. What could possibly go wrong."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Hook smiled widely. What could go wrong? All of the possibilities were running through Zack's head, he was nervous and scared. But oddly excited, he had never had much luck with the ladies on the account of being on a pirate ship. He groomed well, tall with a muscular build, caring and had his mother's eyes. Why was he not off this boat and married at the age of 27? When the ship docked in the mainland he gave his goodbyes, was wished good luck and got off the boat as soon as the crowded deck would allow. A carriage was waiting for him, he had his bags taken from him and waved goodbye to his ship.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He says to the coachmen giving him a tip, his bags were suddenly gone, taken by an attendant. Zack walked up to the Mansion fidgeting with the watch on his wrist. It appeared he was one of the last to arrive the common area was already buzzing with the excitement of crowd. [/BCOLOR]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.