Hallo!

D

DescriptedEnd

Original poster
Hello there, Iwaku! I'm DescriptedEnd, but I have several nicknames you can call me; can't think of anything? Just call me Des! I was born as a female, but as of now, I'm mostly a bit gender confused; feel free to use any pronouns that suit your fancy :3 I'm 14 and have been roleplaying for several years, just looking for new sites with fresh new faces. I normally strive for small group roleplays when I first join a site, but when I get to know somebody enough, I might ask for a 1 on 1. I can normally post 2-3 times a day on average, some days more and some days less depending on what I have going on. I do happen to be quite shy, so you'll have to take the initiative. I'm a bit of a 'weirdo', perhaps 'crazy', but I try to not to scare people off :)

Reactions: Sandra
Well hi there Des, welcome to the community! :D

Hello there, Iwaku! I'm DescriptedEnd, but I have several nicknames you can call me; can't think of anything? Just call me Des! I was born as a female, but as of now, I'm mostly a bit gender confused; feel free to use any pronouns that suit your fancy :3 I'm 14 and have been roleplaying for several years, just looking for new sites with fresh new faces. I normally strive for small group roleplays when I first join a site, but when I get to know somebody enough, I might ask for a 1 on 1. I can normally post 2-3 times a day on average, some days more and some days less depending on what I have going on. I do happen to be quite shy, so you'll have to take the initiative. I'm a bit of a 'weirdo', perhaps 'crazy', but I try to not to scare people off :)
Oh my god, I'm finding everyone from RpN! Hallo! It's me Sandra! From RpN! (Duh) We talked a bit in he SB. :P

Hello hello! I'm Angel. Welcome to iwaku! *tosses pitiful handful of confetti*

Ahem...

anyway, welcome!