Hallo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Horned-Kruxx

Original poster
2mpeyac.jpg

Hey.
The name's Kruxx, or Levente (Levi). Feel free to address me by some other name if you choose.
I've been roleplaying for about four years and I've never been able to improve on my writing skills and creativity. This place seems like it'll help me a lot with it and find my muse.
I enjoy Fanbased roleplay. Specifically anime... Specifically Shingeki no Kyojin.
-Coughs.-
Ey, well here's Levi. You'll see me use him quite a lot because... Levi. I-I don't know what else there is to be said. Levi, man. I do not claim him as my own, however. I know he belongs to the creator of Attack on Titan (SnK). I just love his face and everything else about him. Lol. But aye, I'll be using him a lot around here.

I enjoy a ton of other genres as well. You'll be able to find them in my resume.
Ah. What else...
Hm.
I should probably leave off here. I suck at making introductions, k. Oh god.
-Walks away.-

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with some of you guys.

See ya later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site Kruxx! I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners on here and get your muse back. ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here.

Whispers in the dark corners of the room.. While petting my OverSized Tiger ~ fu fu fu..

Welcome to the Madness, remember nothing is what it seems in here as we All are Mad in here ^^

Please enjoy your stay, there are plenty sections that might catch your interest xD. See you around, Levi Boy! :3

Welcome to the site Kruxx! I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners on here and get your muse back. ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here.

I'm sure I will. Thank you!

Whispers in the dark corners of the room.. While petting my OverSized Tiger ~ fu fu fu..

Welcome to the Madness, remember nothing is what it seems in here as we All are Mad in here ^^

Please enjoy your stay, there are plenty sections that might catch your interest xD. See you around, Levi Boy! :3

Lovely Tiger. ~
So... We all are mad in here. I shall heed your advice, but I must inform you that the lack of sanity will be no issue and that I should fit in quite nicely. Looking forward to this!

Thank you for the welcome. I'll see you around as well.

I'm sure I will. Thank you!

Lovely Tiger. ~
So... We all are mad in here. I shall heed your advice, but I must inform you that the lack of sanity will be no issue and that I should fit in quite nicely. Looking forward to this!

Thank you for the welcome. I'll see you around as well.

Always a pleasure xD. You'll never know, when we might encounter and have a Lovely Time Together..~

See you..:3

Howdy Kruxx! Welcome to the site!

Always a pleasure xD. You'll never know, when we might encounter and have a Lovely Time Together..~

See you..:3

Oh of course, miss PureKor.
No one ever knows when these things may happen. Ahh, but at least they can expect it.

Ay, see you. ~

Howdy Kruxx! Welcome to the site!

Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey newbie! I am Domeki Sato and I am here to welcome you to Iwaku! If you need a buddy give me a shout.
Hope you can handle insanity.blackstarsouleatergif_zps770b386d.gif

Hey there, welcome! I happen to be a fan of AoT/SnK also! Would you care for an RP some time?

Status
Not open for further replies.