But does he know about second breakfast?
- Invitation Status
- Look for groups, Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Primarily Prefer Male
- I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
Augustana was a beautiful city, in the mountains. People would kill to live here, and they have. This capital of Stallwin has lived my wars. It was the oldest city in existence. Full of art and business, the city never truly stopped moving. The only thing that really changed was the fact that the city shined differently at night.
Among the shouts and conversation, two brothers stand alone. Their uncle had sent them on an errand. A delivery was set to go to the financial district. However, they could not find the right vendor.
“The hell is this “Wear-Wolf” stall? We have been walking for hours!” The young man sat at a bench.
Looking up at his brother, he just scoffs.