Haiii

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KuroBuros The Infected

Original poster
So I thought I'd reintroduce myself, I'm Kuroka I'm a lovable 18 year-old that is addicted to rp, gaming and anime and manga. Please take care of me again ^-^ ..
knTB8e1.jpg

Welcome back to Iwaku!

AND IS THAT YONA I SEE?

Jae-ha is love. Jae-ha is life. c;

Welcome back 'not a nut case'! :P

WELCOME BACK!
tumblr_m8uge2p6YV1rdhn11o1_500.gif

I forgot not just my e-mail accounts, but my previous usernames too! So I had to re create like a fool. I hope this time, I can keep the same profile and not bother again :( - I gotta admit, this time I'd hate loosing this profile.

Anyway, welcome back to the scene hope we can both meet some great RP partners. I can't quit text roleplay (-but I'm not really into gaming on the other hand. I'm a terrible gamer and that's the truth) It's my addiction. Do you guys have it like me or am I the only looney toon out there? :P

See you all around
Cheers =)

I forgot not just my e-mail accounts, but my previous usernames too! So I had to re create like a fool. I hope this time, I can keep the same profile and not bother again :( - I gotta admit, this time I'd hate loosing this profile.

Anyway, welcome back to the scene hope we can both meet some great RP partners. I can't quit text roleplay (-but I'm not really into gaming on the other hand. I'm a terrible gamer and that's the truth) It's my addiction. Do you guys have it like me or am I the only looney toon out there? :P

See you all around
Cheers =)
Yay I'm not the only one!

i didn't realize you were New as well Kuroka-chan however i will still see you as my senior.

or so your making your triumphant return

Status
Not open for further replies.