1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Haiii

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KuroBuros The Infected, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I thought I'd reintroduce myself, I'm Kuroka I'm a lovable 18 year-old that is addicted to rp, gaming and anime and manga. Please take care of me again ^-^ ..
    knTB8e1.jpg

2. Welcome back to Iwaku!

AND IS THAT YONA I SEE?

3. Jae-ha is love. Jae-ha is life. c;

4. Welcome back 'not a nut case'! :P

5. WELCOME BACK!
    [​IMG]

6. I forgot not just my e-mail accounts, but my previous usernames too! So I had to re create like a fool. I hope this time, I can keep the same profile and not bother again :( - I gotta admit, this time I'd hate loosing this profile.

Anyway, welcome back to the scene hope we can both meet some great RP partners. I can't quit text roleplay (-but I'm not really into gaming on the other hand. I'm a terrible gamer and that's the truth) It's my addiction. Do you guys have it like me or am I the only looney toon out there? :P

See you all around
    Cheers =)

7. Yay I'm not the only one!

8. i didn't realize you were New as well Kuroka-chan however i will still see you as my senior.

9. Im not technically new .. I've taken a few hiatus'

10. or so your making your triumphant return

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.