Hai :B

X

Xanthy1990

Original poster
I'm Xanthy and I'm a bit of an awkward turtle!

I kinda haven't roleplayed in a while because RL is such a butt BUT I have been itching to for quite some time now so HERE I AM! :D New here, but not to roleplay, at all.

HAI :D

What do you prefer to be called? Xanthy :D

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a girl, but I've been kinda wanting a beard now. Is that weird? I have a thing for petting people's beards with their consent.

How old are you? 23.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? YESSIR

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Tbh, I haven't gotten the chance to be in a group Roleplay setting. Single ones are what I'm comfortable with at the moment, but who knows! :)

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? OH YES. And Milk tea, too!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME DARLIN' YOU GIVE LOoOve

a bad name~

Teehee.

Looking forward to Roleplaying with You! :D

Hi I'm HollowEastword, welcome to Iwaku!
If you ever want to RP hit me up.
-gives choc chip cookie-

Oh my .. Hello small stranger xD.

I can advise you that being in a group RP is always fun :). I am part of those type ermm not that matters but if you'd be interested you could pop in a new RP with lots of funny characters and situation ;) ( aka mature area )

Have a great stay, enjoy and mostly Live Your stories ^^

...your name reminds me of one of my favorite fantasy series.

Welcome to Iwaku!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hiiiiii Xanthy! Welcome to the site!

Hi I'm HollowEastword, welcome to Iwaku!
If you ever want to RP hit me up.
-gives choc chip cookie-
I LOVE COOKIES! *noms it* o_o Hi! And will definitely do! xx

Oh my .. Hello small stranger xD.

I can advise you that being in a group RP is always fun :). I am part of those type ermm not that matters but if you'd be interested you could pop in a new RP with lots of funny characters and situation ;) ( aka mature area )

Have a great stay, enjoy and mostly Live Your stories ^^

How'd you know I was tiny?! O_O LOL and I'm pretty sure it would be! I just haven't roleplayed in one before, but I am looking forward to it! :D Thank you xx

Thank you guys so much! :"D Can't wait to start!

Reactions: 2 people
Hello, xanthy! Nice to meet you!

I LOVE COOKIES! *noms it* o_o Hi! And will definitely do! xx

How'd you know I was tiny?! O_O LOL and I'm pretty sure it would be! I just haven't roleplayed in one before, but I am looking forward to it! :D Thank you xx

Thank you guys so much! :"D Can't wait to start!

Fu fu Fu .. Don't underestimate my power Small Girl ^^

Besides bing tiny is not an issue .. I like Small things / persons. They're Cuteeeee!! XD