Hai. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pyramid

Original poster
Awkward wave.

My name is Pyramid, or at least it is on here. Can't change it. Don't really want to change it. So you can call me Pyr, Pyra, Pyramid...whatever you like, I s'pose.

I've been roleplaying on and off for something like 11 years. (My brain says 'Dude. You don't even remember what day of the week it is, half the time..how are you supposed to remember how long ago you started roleplaying?') >__________>; I'm 24 years old. (Ohgawd. I'm almost a quarter of a century. HELP. NO. I DUN WANNA ADULT.) Annnd I work as a kennel technician at a small animal veterinary clinic Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of every week while pulling kennel duty every other weekend. I love my job, even though it can be really exhausting (10+ hour days and very little time to sit = sad, hurting Pyra at the end of a work day.) annnd it does kind of suck that the clinic is a 40 minute drive from my house. X.x; (Which means I'm up at 5:00 a.m. C.S.T. when I have to go to work, and in bed by no later than like..9:30 p.m. C.S.T. if I don't want to die the next day. Ohgawd that makes me sound so old. ;-; But I just really like sleep, okay??)

I don't have a whole lot of experience with this multi-genre rp thing, buuut..I'm really looking forward to poking my nose in here and seeing how things go. (Tbh. I don't even remember how I found this site. It's possible that it was in one of those directory places or something. Hnng. Sorry.) I like to plot, sooo maybe that's a good thing? XD But I also can get a little bit carried away with post length when I'm super excited about a post/plot that I'm doing? (Liiikkke. Uhhh. I think the other day I posted one that was like..1200 words or something. Ider. But..it was amazing. And..yeah. So...This is a fair warning, I guess? But..don't be intimidated by that? D: 'cause I don't usually post ones that are that long...well..I mean..lately my word count hasn't been under 400, buuut..Like..I'm cool with people who post less? ;-; So don't shun me just because I get excited, pleaaase. xD)

I loooooove modern supernatural/urban fantasy roleplays. They make me happy as a lark when I find ones that spark my muse. :3 I'm also pretty big on medieval fantasy. I have a few fandoms that I belong to, but they're very small fandoms in the rp world. Sad face. So I haven't actually rped in a fandom in like...years. <____________<; Like I said..my fandoms are really small in the rp world. Well. With one exception. Harry Potter, but I don't...Yeaaah. I can't really see myself rping in that world.

Anyhow! That's me in a nutshell. (And I sincerely apologize if that was as confusing or cluster-fudged as I really feel like it is right now, but that's because I suck at writing introductions and the easily distracted brain goes 'OH WAIT! YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!' annnd yeah. Just. SORRY!)

I enjoy you. Your brain seems to be very much like mine xD Welcome!

Reactions: Pyramid
Ahhhh. Squees. HAI! :3 And thank you for the welcome. I'm kinda excited to be here, honestly. Looking at all these various things to check out makes me go "OMFG. YES. WHY DID I NOT FIND YOU SOONER?! LEMME JUST STALK THESE THINGS LIKE THE CREEPER I AM." xDD (Totally joking about being a creeper, buut..not joking about poking my nose in to literally everything.)

I too just joined and good lord it is easy to get overwhelmed with the vastness that is this site lol (Let's be real... everyones at least a little bit of a creeper... -shifty eyes- )

Lol. I'm sure that once I get past the whole excitement phase I'll fall into the 'Wut?' phase. xD
(Yes. Yes, I can agree with this.)

Wow, Wow, Wooow! I love the enthusiasm! Welcome to our wonderful home here known to many of us as Iwaku! A wizardly place where people of all ages and places come to meet other awesome people! It's great to have you here Pyra, welcome to the family and please enjoy your stay~

tumblr_mn0my5PR7C1rt8pipo1_r5_500.gif

Reactions: Pyramid
:D It's hard for me not to be enthusiastic about new roleplaying ventures, but I'm glad you enjoyed the enthusiasm! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.