GxG Partner Request?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by crystallineOwl, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Okay, so basically what I'm looking for is someone who's willing to make lesbian smut happen. Preferably with actual use of spellcheck and just proper grammar? I have no idea, bruh. I'm pretty much willing to RP any plot, excepting anything that has to do with rape or depression and the subsequent results of it (i.e. self-harm). If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them on here :)
  2. Ooooooo!

I'd love to RP lesbian smut with you! I never got the chance to actually RP it since all of my FxF RPs died before they ever got to the good parts ;~;
  3. Aw, man, that sucks!
    I'm kind of in a Steampunk!AU mood at the moment, what do you think? Feel free to suggest something else~
  4. Sure! You might have to explain the whole Steampunk thing to me. It'd be my first time RPing that as well. ^^"
  5. Haha, that's okay!

Steampunk is usually set in Victorian England (or some country) during an Industrial Revolution and everything is powered by steam :)
  6. Sounds interesting and simple enough to roleplay. I like it!

Any specific plot you had in mind....?
  7. I was thinking something along maybe the lines of mayhem, murder, and the occasional mixing-in of smut? I don't know. It'd be mostly plot-driven, but the sex would be a part of it? :T I have no idea how to explain what I'm thinking TT^TT