Gwazi's True Identity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 person
What is this 1715-person you are talking of, and why are you accusing good ol' Gwazi for being them? They (Neutral pronoun, thank me later) is clearly P.L.A.N.T.'s foremost visionary, and an important piece in the uprising! Gwazi has sided with the greens. Hope is out for meat-creatures.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minibit
Green Party.
It's better than Harper.
My friend. W̷̖͙̱͓͚͓͎̙̻̩̬͈̘̟͜ę̵̢̦͔͙̭̙͎̮̞̹̺̘̻̭̘ ̵͓̮̘͖͖̫̮͈͎̙͕̲̦͎͔a̷̞̗̰̗̖̗͍̮̳̜͎̳̺͜ͅr̷̨̨̢͔̟̥̥͖̦̯͚̥̯͕̫͍ȩ̵̧̡̙̻̞̝̩̞͔̦̬͓̭͔̜ ̸̨̥̪̜̯̲͔͉̦̘̗͙̜͜͜m̸͖̞͓͓̤̹̱̲̥̭̹̞̫̥͎o̵̧̗̯͔͍͔̯̺̫̯̩̝̜͚̫ŗ̸̢̪͍̜̣̹͔̞͈̭̰̱̜̘͜ȩ̸̩͖͇̳̙͎̲̺̖͎͖̯̮̪ ̴̨̨̬̲͉̙͖͍̲̪̱͙̠͖͜ͅt̸̨̧̢͕͓̣̟̖̳͇̜̖͕͜ḫ̸̪̹̯̮̜̘̮̱͇͉͔̫̤̫͓a̴̧̡̡̖̰̗͇͈̻͉̗̖̣̳͜n̸̢̢͈̯̲̟̠̝̘̯͖͔̝͈ ̷̖̞͍̝͕͇̻͎̜̼̩̻̫̦̲͜a̵͕̻̪͓̬̯̯̼͙̻͖̖̩̟͍̫ ̷̢̧̰̙͎̗̳͍̼̼͇͙̤͜p̸̨̨̨͈̠̟͍̼̣̙͔̻͕̹a̷̧̨͚͎̖͓̫̦͙̝͉̘̖͈̩r̶̡̢̧̘͈̣͖̖͍̘̤̥̰̘̭̬t̷͖̞̘̪̹͔͉̪̪̠͎͉͕͍̘̟y̸̧̭̳̹̜̤̯̱̜̜̟̺͓̼͖̯.̷͇̙̮̬͇̜̤̻̬̱̞̙͖͔̳͈ ̴͓̱̙̙͈̪̬̩͙̝̲͙͙͍̹ͅW̸͖̮̟͙̺̞̲̩̦͉̻̰̱͜ͅe̷͎̘̫̬̥̤̘͇̙̜̲͕̦̪̻ ̵̡̙̥͚̗͔̮̻͖̤͈̥͓͜ą̴̢̢̮̣̩̥͇̝̩̩͙̤͉͜ͅr̴̨̤̼̱͓̙̞̤̰̩̻̫̮̘͓̫e̸̝͖͎̳̘͙̖̝̺̦̼͔̮͎͜ ̸̢̯̼͍̼͙̳̘̜̤̜̯̭̝̙̰ą̴̺̟̹͕͓͓̘͕̦̞̳̠͇͉̩ ̵͙͔̳̪͓̘͔̙͔͓̰̯̺̼k̷̹̝̖͚̯͔̥̩̞̭̻͚͕̱͇͚į̴̧̯̘̘̼͖̹̘͇͍͕̰͓͜ņ̵̥͙̮͇̝͇̜̳̮͚̯̜̘͇͜g̸̨̢̢͈̟̮͖͈̰̩͕̬̠̘̥͍d̷̢̨̡͍̜̬̠̘̱͇͇͖̞̰̜ͅo̸̤̘̖̼̺̤̹̼̞̲̺̞̝͈̱̮m̶̧̢̧̗͙̘̮̩͈͕̗̰̮͙̝.̵̥͎̠͍̪̱̬̱͇̺̺͙͙̪̱ ̶̹̫̬͈̪͇̬͇͓͉̲̼̖̙̳ͅW̶̨̨̨̪̼̪̜̜̼̮̪̖̮̳͜Ḙ̸̖̣̻̞͖̠̤͚̱͇̹̪͎͜ͅ ̵̪̝͓̭͈̲̜͎͚̩̞̺̤̠A̸̦͈̦̜̙͍̳͓͈̬̺̟̩̱Ŗ̶̡̼̹̰̬̘͔̦͉͕̥̞̙ͅE̷̞̹̹̟̠̼̗̦̲̭̮̲̠͜ͅ ̴̡̢̝̜̘̖̝̲͓͇̺̯̮̯̳L̴̡̡̧̥̗̗̰͇̥͇͓̥̥̜̟̻I̵̧̢̻͚͉̪͇̯̝̤̠̘̱̺̙ͅF̴̜̥̞̼̳̩͍̝͖̭͙̗͇ͅȨ̸͍̖̭̱̱͎̤̗͍̫̘͇̲̟͜.̸͍͈͓͈̖̹̫̟͎̰͎͕͚̫

It says the scp is well liked, and mostly it's just you and red blood that are in butt love with him.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
It says the scp is well liked, and mostly it's just you and red blood that are in butt love with him.

Gwazi is one of 'dead' accounts that the SCP got to.

We are still trying to find the original SCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.