Gurren Lagann style mech RP (Things will be mixed up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So I just finished watching Gurren Lagann. If you haven't seen it, and have access to it (either through Netflix, Crunchyroll, or any other on demand TV/Anime service that has it), I highly recommend that you check it out, it's really cool, just I found the end a little saddening. If you have seen the show, then that makes things that much better! :D

(For any characters listed below, just search in google 'gurren lagann [character's name]' and you'll see what they look like)

So, as I said, things will be a bit mixed up, I've got a few plans. I'll be playing the 'Simon' character but he'll be 18. The 'Kamina' character will be a chick, an actually pretty attractive girl, but she'll be 1) lesbian, 2) consider herself on par with men, and 3) bind her breasts because her larger breasts get in the way of her doing stuff. She doesn't think she's fully a man, or a man trapped in a woman's body, she just likes to be manly. She'll call herself a "man's woman", a play on "man's man".

As for your character, it's up to you of course. ^__^ But I plan on our characters getting together, yours preferably coming in early as the 'Yoko' character. You can base your character off of Yoko if you want, I think she's very attractive and her sniper is really useful and is an awesome plot device, but it's up to you.

One big difference I'd like to discuss is the idea of a third love interest, for both our characters. In the show, 'Simon' gets together with 'Love-Interest' (not spoiling it). I'd like to explore the idea of my character, your character, and this 'Love-Interest' girl having a love triangle of sorts. ^__^" This is not mandatory, we do not have to have a love triangle! I just want one because this is where the end doesn't make me super happy.

Of course, as for the mechs, I have different ideas for that. I think the mechs in Gurren Lagann were pretty goofy. I'd like to have them rather than odd shapes and sizes, with mouths/faces for stomachs, more like the humanoid mechs in Pacific Rim. So Lagann would be more like a suit of power armor than a head. And Gurren wouldn't be so squad, he'd be more like a normal body as well.

Anyway, if you have any other plot questions, we can certainly discuss them! ^__^ Feel free to message me!

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Apparent age(18+ only, preferably between 19 and 21):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD to I cups):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone/color(if not normal skin color):

Hobbies:

Profession:

Weapon:

Clothes:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.