Peircings: None
Tattoos: One, so far
Vice: Paintballing, Jagermiester, JD-Coke, F1
Motto: I don't give a f*ck

Favourite movie: A Series of Unfortunate Events and Her
Favourite band: Hatebreed, Dope, and RainbowDragonEyes
Favourite TV show: Game of Thrones

RP interests: Fandom, High Fantasy, Action, Drama, Twists, flawed Characters
Fandom preferences: Harry Potter, The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings, Glee, Mass Effect, Pirates of the Caribbeans, Assassins Creed, Frozen, Elder Scrolls, Walking Dead, Death Note, Charmed, Star Wars, SuckerPunch, Game Of Thrones, Kick Ass, Marvel, Xmen, Agents of SHIELD, The Last of Us, Resident Evil, Firefly/Serenity, Charmed, Hunger Games, 30 Days Of Night, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Quentin Tarantino, King Arthur, Make It or Break It, Eragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Red! :D Welcome to the community!

OMG!! Finally one person from UK!@.@
I am not alone ! >:)

Whispers in the corner of the room as I pet my oversized Tiger ~

You look very interesting indeed, pretty wicked I must say. I am impressed, especially 'cause of your motto ( I don't give a f!ck either !) xD

Welcome to the Madness, enjoy your stay and be part of many twisted stories xD

OMG!! Finally one person from UK!@.@
I am not alone ! >:)

Whispers in the corner of the room as I pet my oversized Tiger ~

You look very interesting indeed, pretty wicked I must say. I am impressed, especially 'cause of your motto ( I don't give a f!ck either !) xD

Welcome to the Madness, enjoy your stay and be part of many twisted stories xD

Hey, nice to see you're from the UK too!
Haha, i'll take it as a compliment.
And thank you

Hey, nice to see you're from the UK too!
Haha, i'll take it as a compliment.
And thank you

Of course ! Always a pleasure my dear friend xD

I don't know how to address you, are you a girl/boy or some kind of new species ?@.@

And yes I live there! I love it <3

Though now the weather is cheating .. Ha ha . Warm and now cold again.>.>

Of course ! Always a pleasure my dear friend xD

I don't know how to address you, are you a girl/boy or some kind of new species ?@.@

And yes I live there! I love it <3

Though now the weather is cheating .. Ha ha . Warm and now cold again.>.>

I'm a girl. Haha, it's not obvious.
Really? I can't stand it here! Saving up for an escape further north!

I'm a girl. Haha, it's not obvious.
Really? I can't stand it here! Saving up for an escape further north!

Not that obvious, otherwise I wouldn't ask xD
You sound cool :3

For now I live down the West Midlands area xD

I plan to move to New Zealand <33

Not that obvious, otherwise I wouldn't ask xD
You sound cool :3

For now I live down the West Midlands area xD

I plan to move to New Zealand <33

East Midlands.

That sounds awesome, too hot for me though. Least you won't have to learn a new language though. Lucky!

East Midlands.

That sounds awesome, too hot for me though. Least you won't have to learn a new language though. Lucky!

Yes that is true xD. I shall see ^^

Ohh cool :3. I always thought that the East is cooler, like the TV show Eastenders lol

But we are not to far ha ha >:)

Yes that is true xD. I shall see ^^

Ohh cool :3. I always thought that the East is cooler, like the TV show Eastenders lol

But we are not to far ha ha >:)

Hahaha, it's just like Benefits Street here. Hence why I'm getting out. It's actually a sh*t hole.

Reactions: PureKor
Hahaha, it's just like Benefits Street here. Hence why I'm getting out. It's actually a sh*t hole.

Yeah ._.

No worries ! You can come visit me in this West coast of Bi' .. Another sh!t stuff :3 which is full with Asians like 90% .. Ha ha

Despite this, I still love England xD

Heya person welcome to Iwaku

Yeah ._.

No worries ! You can come visit me in this West coast of Bi' .. Another sh!t stuff :3 which is full with Asians like 90% .. Ha ha

Despite this, I still love England xD

Think you're more northern than me. Haha. It's all poles and foreign drug addicts... I'd say help but to be honest, I don't get bothered too often.

Think you're more northern than me. Haha. It's all poles and foreign drug addicts... I'd say help but to be honest, I don't get bothered too often.

Yeah I guess. XD but it's alright ^^

For every addict we got help.~
Jeremy Kyle Show : D
Lol

Yeah I guess. XD but it's alright ^^

For every addict we got help.~
Jeremy Kyle Show : D
Lol

That guy is a legend.. I hate that term haha. The people who go on that show do make me want to turn the country into a dictatorship just to get rid of them..

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That guy is a legend.. I hate that term haha. The people who go on that show do make me want to turn the country into a dictatorship just to get rid of them..

Yes I agree! He is more than awesome ~ lol.

Ehh.. It will get better someday ^^ but still makes me laugh at what type of people do go at his show.:3

Yes I agree! He is more than awesome ~ lol.

Ehh.. It will get better someday ^^ but still makes me laugh at what type of people do go at his show.:3

The state of some people's teeth makes Me Laugh. You can clearly tell some of them are taking crack.

The state of some people's teeth makes Me Laugh. You can clearly tell some of them are taking crack.

Yeeees xD. I know! It's fairly noticeable.

Ahh.. Anyways I don't want to spoil your stay here. If you want to talk later on or smth, Pm me ( start conversation ) ^^

Take care and see you around for sure :3

P.s got work tomorrow .. I need to sleep soon, but Iwaku keeps distracting me. X

• Love
Reactions: 2 people