3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Hello everyone. This is my 4th Full Metal Alchemist RP.

Anime Characters list

Alphonse Elric: Camleen
Edward Elric:
Van Hohenhime:
Winry Rockbell: Me
Pinako Rockbell:
Tim Marco:
Roy Mustang:
Riza Hawkeye:
Madam Christmas:
Jean Havoc:
Vato Falman:
Kane Fury:
Hamus Breada:
Scar:
Olivier Armstrong:
Miles:
Alex Armstong:
Gracia Hughes:
Elisia Hughes:

Original Characters
If anyone wants to play their own FMA Original Characters in the RP post you characters name and background here in order sign up. Otherwise tell me which of the anime character you would like to be in the RP and I'll put you on the list. Or you can do both a character from the anime as well as your OCs in the RP if you want like I'm doing with roleplaying two of my OCs in this RP and also Winry Rockbell from the Full Metal Alchimist anime.
I'll post my OCs up soon.

The time setting for the RP is after King Bradley's defeat and after Grunman takes the furors seat.

This is the IC thread for my 4th FMA rp.
FMA RP 4 - IC Thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinaes
I'm gonna have to rematch this. I remember who most of these people are luckily, but I need a refresher. I'd be up to join though.

Do we have a plot yet? I know you said you had something in mind. I got no problem helpin out where I can!

• Useful
Reactions: Machinaes
Here are my two Full Metal Alchemist original characters

Name: Shane Mustang
Backround and current living status: The child of Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye, whom they had but were never told about, continues doing his research and investigation on a recent case he took on, in which Meas Hughes, since Shane was 4, had tutored and taught Shane how to do real thorough investigations and helped develop Shane's research skills to a really high level. Shane had just turned 18 just 6 months ago, making him old enough now to join the military ranks alongside his mother and father, whom are high ranked officials in the military, his father also being a state alchemist, and one of the most famous ones at that. Shane due to being old enough has been talking to his friend Edward Elric, whom is also a famous state alchemist, about coming to the central branch at the end of the week to meet Fuhrer Grumman, and bringing with him all the information original copies, and all backup copies as well, in which he's made 30 back up copies of each piece of the information that he recorded on all the investigations he's done over the years, not knowing that since Sheska incinerated all of the info books she redid for Meas Hughes on a order from Frank Archer who was a superior of her's at the time he gave her the order, they are in great need of the information he has and he'll be doing they a majorly huge favor by bring all the research he's done in with him, including the research he's done so far on the case that he's currently investing.
Shane hopes that when he joins up, to become a state alchemist, like his father Roy Mustang, and his good friend Edward Elric are. Shane's alchemy element, considering Roy Mustang is his father, has been known to come as a surprise to many who witnessed him using his alchemy. Shane's great aunt Madam Christmas, gave him the nickname Tidal Ranger, and soon after seeing him using his alchemy, everyone in the village his great aunt and him used to live in, and everyone in the next village that they moved to, started to call him that. He was also know as that by many of the police officers in his and his aunt's new and current home town in the second village that they moved to, as Shane's helped the police, of his and his aunt's current hometown, patrol the streets and haul in criminals to jail and also haul inmates who escaped back in to jail as well. Shane though has never used his alchemy much at either the eastern headquarters where his father Roy Mustang and his mother Riza Hawkeye used to be based at, nor the central headquarters where his father and mother were based when his father got promoted. So unlike his great aunt, the villagers of his and his great aunt's hometown, the police of his and his great aunt's hometown, Meas Hughes, Envy, who on King Bradley's/Pride's orders, spied and kept an eye on Shane while Shane grew up and progressed in his alchemy, and then started sparing with Shane when he reached age 10 in order to test and to rate Shane's battle skill level, Izumi Curtis, whom Shane came across from time to time back when Izumi was instructing Ed and Alphonse, Edward Elric, and Van Hohenheim, whom Shane also met up with from time to time while he was growing up, Fuhrer Grumman, Shane's mom and dad, and the rest of Shane's parents' friends, have no clue about Shane's alchemy element.

Name: Harold
Background and Current living Status: Working and helping out a family with their farm that reaches over several miles of acres of land. His alchemy element being agriculture, has gotten him a lot of recognition and spread his reputation across to many farmers, landscape officials, and lots of others, to which he's gotten requested to do various types of jobs by many of them. Due to this, even though he hasn't had a family since he was 5, due to his parents being killed in the crossfire of one of the attacks made during the war between amestris and ishval, Harold's managed on pretty much just survival skills quite well. While he was working a job for someone, he would sleep somewhere on the property, say in the loft of a barn if he was working on a farm, or if he was doing a landscaping job, he'd make himself a fort out of small logs that were nearby that the other workers weren't using and leaves for the bedding and sleep on them.
He made friends with the younger Elric sibling, Alphonse Elric, while he was growing up. They were only pin pals at first, and just communicated through letters and other ways of responding through mailing options. They started meeting face to face after Harold himself and Alphonse had turned 12. Harold, while talking with Alphonse in person one time, heard about a man named Alex Louis Armstrong, one of the state alchemists that Alphonse had mentioned running into a few times before the time he told Harold about him. The stories that Alphonse described to Harold about Alex Armstrong fascinated Harold, the part about how Alex's strength, determination, loyalty, and Alex's protective nature of his friends and family and all the people around him as well as all the people within his country, greatly inspired Harold. Harold, due the admiration he felt towards Alex, decided shortly after his conversation with Alphonse, to look into all of the information about the Armstrong family. While he was doing research on them he came across another who was also in the amestrian military, Olivier Mira Armstrong. Harold was intrigued when he saw she was at Major General Rank so he read what it said about her. He read on the type of leader she was and that she never backed down from anything. He read of how she took on the enemy with massive force behind her hands and that her men were trained to do the same. He also read about her loyalty torwards the military and her family and friends. And Harold, after reading about Olivier, started to admire her as well. So much so that Harold one day hopes to meet Alex and Olivier Armstrong and with their approval meet their parents and get adopted into the Armstrong family. In the meantime after reading about them, Harold, along with doing the farming and landscaping jobs he was requested, started training to improve his alchemy combat level, using what he heard about Alex's and Olivier's reputations to drive him into getting stronger and improve his survival skill level as well as his combat level.

Status
Not open for further replies.