FOOD DISCUSSION GRILLED CHEESE: DIP OR NOT TO DIP! THAT IS THE QUESTION!!

DIP?

• Total voters

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
BOGGIEST GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
I have a topic of discussion with my husband that may be the equal form of pineapple on pizza that I need opinions for!

Grilled cheese, dip or not to dip in ketchup!

Myself and my son both dip and my husband does not! So I need opinions! And to giggle of course.

I don't dip, but then again I'm one of those occultists that puts mayo inside the grilled cheese and grills it with butter on the outside, so...

Last edited:
NOOOOOOO I VOTED TO DIP, but I was thinking of tomato soup, I just YEETED in my vote, NOT THE KETCHUPPPPPPPPP

K-ketchup? That's a new one. I don't dip either way. I don't really eat tomato soup, though I'm sure i'd like it. But I prefer just eating my grilled cheese with some potato chips.

I dip my grilled cheese in tomato soup and mayo sometimes

I like to dip into the tomato soup but not every bite. I also like a grilled cheese with tomato as part of the sandwich. I have no apologies

Say YUP to the 'CHUP!

I don't like it but I encourage everyone to do it anyway.

I don't like grilled cheese. >:[

Ketchup? Methinks you misspelled marinara. In which case, dip that ish!

The idea that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza may well be one of the greatest deceptions of our time.

Wow, we're at an impasse now.

Depends on the type of cheese! A young mature cheese? Dip. An old cheese? No dip.

I dip.... as a bonus, I have a shirt that reads "I put ketchup on my ketchup." Just to be clear about my stance in general.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
ketchup is just cold tomato soup, fite me

• Haha
Reactions: rissa
Hello I have been summoned to a fite

• Haha
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: XIII and rissa
ketchup is just cold tomato soup, fite me

have u never heard of sPICES!!!!!!!!!!! this is FALSE BEYOND REASON

DIP YES BUT INTO KETCHUP???????????????????????
to each their own fam but highkey sounds like a waste of a good bite o grilled cheese

Just because they're both tomato-based does not make them the same thing!!!! I don't think Ketchup and grilled cheese would be awful, but it isn't my first, second, or last choice. So not dip.

Reactions: rissa
I admit I don't feel so enthusiastic about pouring a Bloody Mary over my french fries.

• Haha
Reactions: XIII and Lyrikai
Dipping, what would you dip it into-

OH GREAT HEAVENS!

Why would you dip a perfectly good grilled cheese into the worst sauce mankind ever created?!

• Haha
Reactions: sele
Nah. If it was some other sauce like more cheese I'd dip.

And all along, I bet you all thought that it was blood on my avatar's face. Dipping grilled cheese is just that serious.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
I dip in sour cream. Anyone else? No? Okay....I'll go back to my dark corner. *slinks back to shadow corner, not to be heard from for another month*