1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by A Man With Words, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Salute, ladies and gentlemen, I am A Man With Words, and as per my name, I have certainly got quite the way with my words. I like to envisage myself as a person whom features a nice, healthy, and quite able vocabulary. But that's not all I lust for, no, that's not it by a long shot. I have quite the fondness of stories, tales, and the basic fable, that is why I have taken up the task of searching the internet for a fitting place, this seems to be such a place.

Therefore I am now in your hands.

2. Hallo man who used a lot of words to describe himself! >:3 *gigglegiggle!!*

Welcome to the site! <3

3. Thank you, Diana whom isn't actually a nighttime predatorial bird, most commonly referred to as an Owl, how's things?

4. Well hello to you Mr. Verbose!

I hope you are able to find good stories and a good fit with this site!

5. Welcome to the community A Man With Words. I hope you enjoy your stay.