2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Post-apocalyptic, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Real Life, Comedy, Mistery and Horror
Hello all,
Name's Ritual Lobotomy as you can already tell. You can just refer to me as Ritual, Rite or Lobo for short (if short, preferring Lobo). I was bored with my life (-.-), and decided to search for a decent RP site. Decided to give this one a try. I'm a big RP fan during the fact my mind is...well, kinda "over the top" full of things and different weird plots that need to get out. I'm a bookworm and artistic, so I guess that rounds up this explanation.
Long story short, all that I'm interested in is put up on my profile and I am looking forward to participate in future creations. Feel free to send me PM's on any matter :).

See you around ;)

Last edited:
Well welcome to Iwauk; we're all glad to have you! By 'over the top' how bizare will you go?

Well welcome to Iwauk; we're all glad to have you! By 'over the top' how bizare will you go?

Depending on what kind of bizarre things you refer to? But honestly my characters have nothing to do with how I personally feel about something so I usually don't mix myself with character I play. As for bloody and disgusting stuff I don't mind it at all no matter how awful it gets. As for mature content, I just avoid raping scenes. Other than that I don't recall anything being a problem o.o

Welcome! Always nice to see a new face! Albeit on the other side of a computer screen...but that isn't important. I am Lycaon, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you enjoy your time here at Iwaku! ^_^

Welcome! Always nice to see a new face! Albeit on the other side of a computer screen...but that isn't important. I am Lycaon, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you enjoy your time here at Iwaku! ^_^

Hey ^^, nice to meet you too Albeit/Lycaon. Thank you for welcoming message and I hope so too ;)

P.S. Love the nickname :3

Hi there, Lobo :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome, Ritual!

I get some pretty over the top ideas at times too. I do believe my characters curse my existence when I do. One of them usually pays for it after all :3

Hi there, Lobo :D Welcome to the community!

Thanks :) looking forward to hang out around here. Looks awesome :3

Welcome, Ritual!

I get some pretty over the top ideas at times too. I do believe my characters curse my existence when I do. One of them usually pays for it after all :3

Haha, I do know the feeling, Seth. Good thing to have a place to set it off without people thinking you're a madman :P

Guess Ill say hello ^^
Then maybe I can trick you into joining an rp :3

Guess Ill say hello ^^
Then maybe I can trick you into joining an rp :3

Aye haha, hello to you too. And oh my gosh I don't know how will you ever manage to do that. Not like I came here to RP :P. Joke, of course. More than willing to ^^.

Reactions: Windstormugly
Are you sure about that o.O
You could get stuck with no way out... like an addiction to unsanity ^^

Are you sure about that o.O
You could get stuck with no way out... like an addiction to unsanity ^^

Where have you been till now then :3. I am never sure. If I waited every time to be sure I probably wouldn't do majority of awesome things I did in life ^^. I would love to, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.