Greetings!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L

Lynx

Original poster
Hello everyone,

well, what to say, what to say... I'm Lynx and I like role playing. I think you probably figured that part out already.

I'm really hoping to join the fun here, this community seems to be very nice and inclusive. I'm not an expert roleplayer, so I'm always worried that things will be too elitist, which is often the case, but I hope I will fit in here just fine.

Okay, what else... My favorite genres are Fantasy, Sci Fi and Crime.
I also like doing fandom role plays, MCU is something I enjoy as well as the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series. I also quite like Doctor Who, but I have never played in that universe. Maybe this is the place for that.
I mostly play m/m stories.

I will leave you to continue your day now, thank you for reading my intro. :)

Reactions: Minibit
Hey there, Lynx! Welcome to Iwaku! We're not an elitist group here, we're just a bunch of awesome roleplayers who would love to help you out and make you awesome in turn! You'll fit right in; if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lynx. It's a pleasure to meet you ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku! We welcome all interests and skill levels here, you'll be fiiine~! If you're ever stuck or bored, PM me!

Hi there Lynx! :D Welcome to the community! >:3