Greetings!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Ailixa

Someone, somewhere
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life
Hello everyone!

I go by Ailixa, but feel free to call me Aili or Xia! I'm currently 25. I've been in the (formal) RP scene for around 14 years (started out RPing warrior cats way back in 2009 and dabbled a bit with Webkinz in…maybe 2007?) and in the OC shipping scene for around four years. I started out in the OC art scene around…4 years ago I believe.

Definitely not rusty, namely because of my long term RP partners' patience with my chaotic work and school schedule the last few years (). I'm looking to expand my circle of friends and RP Partners.

I look forward to meeting y'all! And I hope everyone is having a good day/night.

Welcome to Iwaku.
If you have any questions, feel free to approach the community or staff.

We're most times pretty cool and chill ;3

Reactions: RoseBird and Ailixa
[read all of this in an intense gameshow narrator's voice]

mic-speech.gif

WWWWWWWWWELCOMMMMME to the site!

To your left we have the staff! To your right we have community! Above you there's the grand prize of ONE MILLION DO-

*watches a minion with extra short legs approach the stage. they whisper something*

What do you MEAN there's no money up there!? Ey! Egh! Fine...

*slams a dollar on the table in front of you* We have a cookie vending machine in the back. Keep the change.

*drops the mic and goes behind the curtain mumbling* Unbelievable
---
XD Anywayyy welcome to Iwaku! May many wonderful stories come your way and don't be afraid to ask for help if you can't find something!

Omg I also started with warrior cats too! I still rp em sometimes too :3

Welcome to Iwaku.
If you have any questions, feel free to approach the community or staff.

We're most times pretty cool and chill ;3
Thank you and definitely will do! <3

[read all of this in an intense gameshow narrator's voice]

mic-speech.gif

WWWWWWWWWELCOMMMMME to the site!

To your left we have the staff! To your right we have community! Above you there's the grand prize of ONE MILLION DO-

*watches a minion with extra short legs approach the stage. they whisper something*

What do you MEAN there's no money up there!? Ey! Egh! Fine...

*slams a dollar on the table in front of you* We have a cookie vending machine in the back. Keep the change.

*drops the mic and goes behind the curtain mumbling* Unbelievable
---
XD Anywayyy welcome to Iwaku! May many wonderful stories come your way and don't be afraid to ask for help if you can't find something!
Thank you! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo
Omg I also started with warrior cats too! I still rp em sometimes too :3
Ah, it's so nice to see someone else who did! I've dropped them since. I had a really good clan group RP back when I was like 10/11 and it was just so fun and engaging I couldn't find another clan that had that level ;; But, eh, it eventually led me here <3

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
You could always try Iwaku's sister site, Cosmic Kitties if you ever wanted to try rping cats again! Or lurk for a bit ;D me and a couple other people I rp with here are on CK too! But alas, you do have to :3 If iwaku fits more of the vibe you're looking for now that is totally fair <3

• Love
Reactions: Ailixa
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here : 3

Reactions: Ailixa