1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings to you!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Phoenix, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Iwaku!

My name is Phoenix and I just joined today and thought I might as well let you know I exist!
    Okay, so some basic stuff about me. I'm female and I'm 24 years old, so as far as the internet is concerned I'm ancient *g*.

I haven't actually done a lot of roleplaying, but I have about ten years of experience with solo writing! I know I still have a lot of improving to do and I hope I can learn a lot here.
    My favorite genre... hm, I'm partial to horror and crime stuff, mafia and the like, but I also love some good old fashioned romance once in a while. I'm also into fantasy, I guess that one's left over from my time in the Lord of the Rings fandom...

Well, since I haven't done a lot of roleplaying I can't really tell you what kind of characters I like to play, but I do like to write damaged characters with mental or physical limitations, but I also love... well, all kinds of characters as long as they are unique in some way!

Well, that's difficult, but I think I like wolf packs the most. Or space kittens. Can't decide XD

Hope we have a good time. :)

2. Welcome to the site. I'm not ancient in internet years, but I've been around for a while.

Hope you find some awesome rps to join here.

3. Thank you, October. I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.