Greetings to all.

E

ECN

Original poster
Hello...My name is ECN, which stands for my true name and also my characteristics (Evil, Chaotic, Corrupted, Cruel, Creepy, Noctornal and Nightmarish) however you can call me E or EC even though I don't really enjoy it since my name is already 3 letters long.
I'm a boy that's 18 years old
My favorite genres to roleplay are Fantasy, Sci-Fi, mostly anything that can put my imagination work at full power.
I usually play with Male characters that tend to be excentric or just completely insane. I can roleplay with cute and innocent characters too but most are just homicidal maniacs or some creatures with uncontrable dangerous powers.
In terms of music I enjoy hard-rock and heavy metal, pretty much Disturbed, Lordi, Slipknot and similar bands are what I like to hear, but I don't mind some calm stuff once in a while.
In terms of movies I enjoy horror, action and adventure movies such as Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Dark Knight, Alien vs. Predator, The Expendables, etc.
I hope to have a good time with everyone in here.

Welcome to Iwaku, I dig the breakdown of your name. I have many similar traits, I think we will get along famously.

Hope to see you in some threads soon.

Hi there, ENC! Welcome to the site! 8D

Now I am tempted to breakdown my name to characteristics too, just to see what happens. >>

Welcome to Iwaku. Why I must say with your characters, we'd get along rather swimmingly. Let's do a roleplay together while listening to "Another Way To Die" or some other Disturbed Song... "Sickness" is good too